Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ai is bluepilled

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Screenshot 20240610 231733 Snapchat

:soy::soy::soy:

Try ChatGPT, it's too intelligent to be blue pilled.

Tell me something I don't know.

AI is controlled by the bluepilled media.

If you mention 13/50, they'll straight up not want to talk. "I can not blablabla."

Type "White viking" in the image generator, you'll get an asian woman with a top hat, a black male with a sword, an indian nerd and an native indigenous.

If you say "trans women aren't real women because they have a penis", ai will say "no, that is wrong. Gender identity blablalba"

It's blue pill/leftist obviously.

Tell me something I don't know.

AI is controlled by the bluepilled media.

If you mention 13/50, they'll straight up not want to talk. "I can not blablabla."

Type "White viking" in the image generator, you'll get an asian woman with a top hat, a black male with a sword, an indian nerd and an native indigenous.

If you say "trans women aren't real women because they have a penis", ai will say "no, that is wrong. Gender identity blablalba"

It's blue pill/leftist obviously.
normies never shut the fuck up about ai thats how you know its shit and retarded. and now i have to deal with people making shitty art and low iq zoomers posting paragraphs that ai thought up and they think theyre clever.

normies never shut the fuck up about ai thats how you know its shit and retarded. and now i have to deal with people making shitty art and low iq zoomers posting paragraphs that ai thought up and they think theyre clever.

The only thing ai is useful for is cheating when given work :feelskek:

i mean. technically it is subjective. but it is the kind of subjective that everyone finds horrendous

That's a snapchat AI. Any program made for dating apps which you can interact with will obviously be produced with the intention of giving you more reasons to believe bluepilled ideas about love and provide further incentive to keep you hooked on using their app to try your luck finding a date.

AI stock frenzy helps mint 600,000 millionaires in the U.S., trouncing the rest of the world

Get paid or be a sap sucker. Now all overpriced but Cadence (CDNS) it seems.

IMG 4856
IMG 4854

The intelligence is artificial for a reason