Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AI image creator gives error message when you try to create AMWF couples

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dalle2/comments/18lt4j9/dalle_is_having_problems_with_biases_in/

Just fucking lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @AsiaCel

Is this because Asian man and white woman couples images barely exist in the image pool online?

In DALLE-3 Bing image creator that is included in the Microsoft Edge browser, it will show related images on the web after an image prompt is entered and generated.

When I used the image prompt, 'black American man flirting with white American woman'', the page shows 4 complete images of Black men and White American women flirting with each other. It then shows a high volume of related images to that prompt on the web.
That can't be found for images of Asian man with white American women. It will just show 98 percent images on the web of Asian men with Asian women flirting together or being intimate together.

One potential solution is to intentionally somehow train the data set for Asian man white woman couples images?

reminds me of AI mistaking black people for baboons lol.

AI is definitely racist. it gathers content and data from the larger society and the larger society is racist against men of color because of women's "preferences".

Last edited:
AI is definitely racist. it gathers data from the larger society and the larger society is racist against men of color because of women's "preferences".
Actually true:worryfeels:

Not a bias just a reflection of reality you retard

404 not found
Try changing prompt
Over

86ja4x

they don't exist even in A.I world jfl

Fucking kek. Ricecels on suicide watch

Anyway, rice'cels' who only want white gf are basically standardcel and should kill themselves

I wonder if it would do better with indians

AI biases belie uncomfortable truths. And the truth is, women are incredibly racist in their dating preferences. Their choices have created a body of data reflecting a reality where Asian men cannot even be imagined to be in relationships.

Now I imagine Travis bickle driving in his car on a rainy night on a empty road as the caption "Society" Is on the screen while "The perfect girl instrumental slowed reverb" plays in the background.

AI biases belie uncomfortable truths. And the truth is, women are incredibly racist in their dating preferences. Their choices have created a body of data reflecting a reality where Asian men cannot even be imagined to be in relationships.
they don't exist even in A.I world jfl

This ricecel tried using multiple engines to simulate his AMWF dream and the AI just flat out refuses. Even AI is hellbent on cucking ricecels, fucking lol :lul:

It never begun for Asians