Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ai GFs and ai powered sexbots are soon going to be a reality

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8xZb6J3r0

Technologies like this are helping getting us closer to AI gfs and sexbots.

w0men soon are going to feel the same pain that we do, and they going to feel it 10x since w0men are more social then us man.

LIFEFUAL.

do you think we will have real life waifu bots who are like perfect women in our lifetime?

Stop getting my hopes up :feelsbadman:

Foids and Simps will get them banned before or just after they take off

w0men soon are going to feel the same pain that we do, and they going to feel it 10x since w0men are more social then us man.

LIFEFUAL.

a loving waifu in my home and she uses ai to text me when I'm out and about and I can face time her with her generative ai video god I'd be so happy just coming home to this loving creature, I'll cope in peace for the rest of my life

Too expensive + not a real female

do you think we will have real life waifu bots who are like perfect women in our lifetime?
Perhaps in a hologram sense, in a physical artificial body sense we are a few decades off in terms of a complete replication. But things can change exponentially in the coming decade.

AI chatbots are already better conversationalists than most femoids. The only thing missing is touch.

LIFEFUAL.

I want women to feel the lonely I feel . Soon women will be obsolete. AI girlfriend are getting advanced day by day . They can even come with women. Soon we might not need women again

I'm afraid that we will be six feet under before that happens. Human anatomy and life in general is too complex to be emulated just like that. There may be advanced sex dolls but that's it.

I'm afraid that we will be six feet under before that happens
Human intelligence is easy to replicate. Creativity, highly depends. What we need is making computing power more efficient.

Human intelligence is easy to replicate. Creativity, highly depends. What we need is making computing power more efficient.
I think that probably they will pass the legislation of "forbidding the use of robots for certain purposes", which will prevent men to enjoy it. You could always argue that a sexbot is not a living thing so there is no abuse, but they will just say that sexbot use fuels misogynistic tendencies or some crap like that.

I think that probably they will pass the legislation of "forbidding the use of robots for certain purposes", which will prevent men to enjoy it. You could always argue that a sexbot is not a living thing so there is no abuse, but they will just say that sexbot use fuels misogynistic tendencies or some crap like that.
Most probably. We've seen it already with ChatGPT. Open-sourced LLamAs won't be able to replicate the same quality as GPT-3 (and beyond) models. Everything will be dumbed down because of "censorship".

I'm afraid that we will be six feet under before that happens. Human anatomy and life in general is too complex to be emulated just like that. There may be advanced sex dolls but that's it.
Trust me its not, espcially with w0men. Most w0men are like autometons this days.

Trust me its not, espcially with w0men. Most w0men are like autometons this days.
unlike real woman ai women will be capable of original thought beyond what feminist propagandists tell them so in that way they are superior I really can't wait

unlike real woman ai women will be capable of original thought beyond what feminist propagandists tell them so in that way they are superior I really can't wait
Of course if its free or hacked AI, most AI in the west would be limited like chatgpt, but in the east it will be free and cheaper.

Of course if its free or hacked AI, most AI in the west would be limited like chatgpt, but in the east it will be free and cheaper.
yeah of course, buying anything for western consumerist market will have foid finger prints all over it

I hope I live to see technowaifu revolution.

Attachments

• 1474181228882.jpg
    1474181228882.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 16
I am sure they will start with Asian typed AI sex bots, because of all the ricecel. That's lifefuel for me, because my dream GF would we a JAP with big boobs