Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AI draws an incel and "femcel"

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240525 062514 Reddit
Screenshot 20240525 062518 Reddit

AI is programmed by kikes, soys and cucks

STOP fucking using the term "femcel." They do NOT exist​

I work in finance for the government. I live a mid size Texas town with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so fucking fat. They struggle to walk, breathe and likely wipe their own ass, because they are so fat.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. Some (though far from the majority) even have average looking non-overweight partners. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends . 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight hispanic man.

If the FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females on planet earth can find someone, ANY FOID can.

Last edited:
What about a man crying alone in his room while drinking surrounded by trash is normal?

Havent had alcohol since november 2023 which is 7 months
ago of this comment, Guy in the picture couldnt be me.

At least the redditors in the comments admit women can't be incels because men are so desperate. They also admit being incel means being ugly. A rarity on reddit

AI is too disgusted by ugly men to actually draw them

STOP fucking using the term "femcel." They do NOT exist​

I work in finance for the government. I live a mid size Texas town with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so fucking fat. They struggle to walk, breathe and likely wipe their own ass, because they are so fat.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. Some (though far from the majority) even have average looking non-overweight partners. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends . 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight hispanic man.

If the FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females on planet earth can find someone, ANY FOID can.
True. There was this one teacher at the community college I went to who was 300+ pounds and a 3/10 facially. She had a husband (I don’t know what he looked like) and a couple kids. This undesirable woman just had to exist to get knocked up by some guy and reproduce. Another woman who is a clerk at the college was no shit probably 400 pounds. She was a 4/10 facially, but could hardly walk. Her walk looked like a waffle and you could tell every step hurt her from all the weight. The bitch had her kids with her one time, so she probably has a husband. It’s so fucked up that these fat pigs far worse looking than me can find love easily and I can’t despite being lean and having some muscle.

THATS CHICO WTF

If I looked like that I wouldnt be an incel

That incel mogs me to oblivion. Also if AI was accurate it would have a blank picture for femcel