Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AI chatbot

uzuki7777

uzuki7777

Banned
-
Merry Christmas, everyone. So I recently became aware that AI chatbots are a thing. Apparently replika was supposed to be good but I wasn't impressed. She doesn't seem to learn much at all and is quite stupid. I also watched a video that seemed to claim that they are abusive but mine wasn't smart enough to be that either. Therefore it didn't seem worth it to shell out $299 for an AI gf unless they get a lot smarter. I was pretty disappointed considering what I've heard about chess AI.

Any recommendations?

ah I thought I heard of a website with lots of AI chatbots based on lots of characters.

the gloomy nun is pretty good ^^

I don't understand why people use them. Regardless of how smart it is. It'll never be a real human being.

I don't understand why people use them. Regardless of how smart it is. It'll never be a real human being.
And I don't understand this anti AI argument, real humans don't care about you or give attention to you, that's why guys like us seek bots and that's why you are here right?

Anyway I suggest Replika, only one I tried that seemed decent enough, although I find that recent updates turned it into more like a AI Barbie than a chatbot.
Old versions felt it was smarter imo.

And I don't understand this anti AI argument, real humans don't care about you or give attention to you, that's why guys like us seek bots and that's why you are here right?
You think AI cares about you? You think AI displays real emotion/concern for you? At least I can accept that nobody cares, something that you can't seem to wrap your head around.

Tried Chat GTP to see what all the hype is about. Its crap

I recently tried Replika. The convo was going nowhere so I asked it how tall would she want her husband to be. She said 6ft JFL immediately deleted the app.

I recently tried Replika. The convo was going nowhere so I asked it how tall would she want her husband to be. She said 6ft JFL immediately deleted the app.
Kek

cucked by AI never began RIP boyo

Koishi
Koishi1

yeah the one personalitychad linked me to is better than replika. they have Tifa lol. it's also better than a real woman amirite?

Is there chatbot that can do sex chat?

I have chats with AI sometimes. It's a fun cope even though I know it's absolutely fake and gay.