Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Ahrar Al-sham nasheed] Fedayeen.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist
@RealSchizo
@Moroccancel
@NeverGetUp36

@ReconElement saar I suggest your team make similar Nasheeds for Hezbollah. It will encourage more young people to join the ranks of the Mujahideen.

Classic banger.

@ReconElement saar I suggest your team make similar Nasheeds for Hezbollah. It will encourage more young people to join the ranks of the Mujahideen.
Saar the music of battle and the glory of war is more inspiring for our mujahideen, I can try once the staunch defence is over, our tactics and stores are sound let us see

Saar the music of battle and the glory of war is more inspiring for our mujahideen, I can try once the staunch defence is over, our tactics and stores are sound let us see
Saar, when will israel go for full scale invasion of Lebanon? Any idea

Saar, when will israel go for full scale invasion of Lebanon? Any idea
Saar they're already sending in reconnaissance troops and Mechanised Infantry and a few tanks, it's a full blow invasion just they're not being able to enter in force and get destroyed while attempting