Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ahhh another day of .Co!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THIS INCEL LIFE.

I know they will stop at nothing to take away every single one of my Copes which eventually will be this forum then I'll truly have nothing. No where to vent, share common ideas or be in a group that I actually feel included in. The truth is, they want us to rope, they would love nothing more than to see us "misogynists" wiped from the face of the globe. That way no one is left to counter their Propaganda and Brainwashing tactics.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THIS INCEL LIFE.

I know they will stop at nothing to take away every single one of my Copes which eventually will be this forum then I'll truly have nothing. No where to vent, share common ideas or be in a group that I actually feel included in. The truth is, they want us to rope, they would love nothing more than to see us "misogynists" wiped from the face of the globe. That way no one is left to counter their Propaganda and Brainwashing tactics.

That's their goal, to take away all of an incel's copes that don't benefit women or society. I don't think the people trying to do that care what happens next to incels or what they do as long as incels remain put down.

at least you guys have this place i will have nothing by next week

I would hate to see this site go