Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

*AHEM* MY PUSSY HAS A PRICE

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
r/FemaleDatingStrategy cope.
Screen Shot 2020 07 10 at 61924 PM

It just so happens that chad gets in for free

At least she's honest

prostitution is a sin

$ for incels just to access for 5 minutes.

Oh yeah, for sure I'll be paying to fuck 2/10 subhuman landwhales :feelshmm:

It always kind of amazes me how these women demand chads but at the same time complain that chads don't care about them.

This sub is filled with that kind of thing, like don't they realize chads have many choices when it comes to women? Why would he care about a fat single mother when fresh young pussy is available? If you want to be cared about it's the opposite, lower your standards.

her hole is her only worth

It always kind of amazes me how these women demand chads but at the same time complain that chads don't care about them.
Of course, that's the beautiful duality of it all. She will give herself for Chad without even flinching, free of charge, he could be a homeless drug addict and she woudn't care as long as he looks good, but Chad only pumps and dumps her. Only normies want to have something serious with her, so she demands a normie with almost impossible qualities to settle down for her, who has almost nothing besides her sexuality to offer. Those delusional demands are for normies only, Chad gets in for free.

Of course, that's the beautiful duality of it all. She will give herself for Chad without even flinching, free of charge, he could be a homeless drug addict and she woudn't care as long as he looks good, but Chad only pumps and dumps her. Only normies want to have something serious with her, so she demands a normie with almost impossible qualities to settle down for her, who has almost nothing besides her sexuality to offer. Those delusional demands are for normies only, Chad gets in for free.
Well said.

Landwhale subreddit

Lol at women commodifying themselves.

Lol at them thinking that being a decent person is "emotional labour" that they should be compensated for.

Lol at them pricing themselves out of the market.

Lol at everything tbh.

That fat negro bitch is just angry she cant get Chad to fuck her.

Such a weird place tbh. Even IT doesn’t sound that retarded compared to them. It’s just filled with a bunch of subhuman nigger foids who want chad only

How much is the elderly discount?

Rip to op. I still see him going online lmao

Soon non-chads can only access with enough funds.