Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
I just found my sister's pinterest account and there was a folder named cuties, and guess what, it's only filled with chads and more chads. There were ethnic chads but only in the minority, nearly all of them were just chad, and this is the type of cunt that goes on to say no I think muh perkonkality matters the most. Yeah fucking right, especially when you bring the the type of niggers into my house for your dumb party that look like they sell drugs and crap.
Fucking kek, the younger generation is really doomed to shit.

Could you title your threads better please?

These HAHAHAHA titles are annoying

I once shared a laptop with my aunt and found a similar folder on there. There were pics of guys like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, etc. White Chads only.

Not even a few normies or chadlites?

it's not them who are doomed, it is you my friend.

I once shared a laptop with my aunt and found a similar folder on there. There were pics of guys like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, etc. White Chads only.
there really is no end to this travesty. so long for actual humans I guess.

Yeah fucking right, especially when you bring the the type of niggers into my house for your dumb party that look like they sell drugs and crap.
get a white power/confederate flag on your door to scare off the niggers

get a white power/confederate flag on your door to scare off the niggers
i don't mean they were black jus the type that act like roadmen and think they're the next Stormzy or whatever

There is no doubt her fantasy will be a reality.

Last edited:
I think it's time to dust off the dictionary & amend the definition of personality to mean facial attractiveness like how gay isn't about being happy anymore.

Removing some of those "HAHA"s because it was breaking the page lol.
I was wondering how that even occurred myself. Assumed it was a glitch, then thought maybe I'm the first to realise there is no limit kek.

Now I just witnessed my mum staring at a gym advert in awe, whilst my dad's next to her. He's 5'4 btw and my mum's 5'9

Just JFL at this shit, yeah no shit your sis is attracted to Chads, what the fuck did you expect

Now I just witnessed my mum staring at a gym advert in awe, whilst my dad's next to her. He's 5'4 btw and my mum's 5'9
What'd he have to do to pull that, huge cock or big money?

Just JFL at this shit, yeah no shit your sis is attracted to Chads, what the fuck did you expect
Did you read, I said she's the type to say personality matters
What'd he have to do to pull that, huge cock or big money?
arrranged marriage :feelskek: :feelskek: I'm not his height however, so I guess the genetic lottery just felt pity.

Did you read, I said she's the type to say personality matters

arrranged marriage :feelskek: :feelskek: I'm not his height however, so I guess the genetic lottery just felt pity.
Just have the ticket bought for you lol. Your height?

Got your mother's height gene then unless either of your grandads are tall?
grandad is tall but around the same height as me, I laugh when he mogs my dad btw and I've got cousins who are 6ft+