Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ah fuck man I can do NT and have bartended most of my adult life

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
You spergs wouldn't get how it's even harder when you're in the thick of it. I'm an alcoholic too so I've partied with the best of them. Partied with Stacies, HTBs, almost nightly, for a few years back there.

AND YET, I don't get to sleep with them.

So who has it worse?

I'm now four years out of the loop and will never go back to bartending, considering it's a zoomer jam now.

But as a millennial, there were at least some fun times, that just couldn't be repeated in today's climate.

FUCK IT.

Wtf…? How do you not get laid as a bartender? You must be genuine 1/10 gigatruecell abomination OP

I am very sorry

Wtf…? How do you not get laid as a bartender? You must be genuine 1/10 gigatruecell abomination OP

I am very sorry
You'd be surprised. Bartending is low-tier in Bongland but you get to party with Stacies and shit.

So who has it worse?

This forum would be a lot better if users would just open their eyes to the reality that we all have the same unmet needs and the same unfulfilled desires.

The endless points-scoring REEEEE about you're not really an incel unless you're a 4'7", NEET ethnic autist, is not helping anyone, it's just cancer that stops this forum from being all that it could be.

This forum would be a lot better if users would just open their eyes to the reality that we all have the same unmet needs and the same unfulfilled desires.

The endless points-scoring REEEEE about you're not really an incel unless you're a 4'7", NEET ethnic autist, is not helping anyone, it's just cancer that stops this forum from being all that it could be.
Someone gets it.

You must at least be a LTN to bartend, never heard of a truecel who was hired in service trades

Never met a bartender that was not NT.
How the fuck did u cope for all those years?
Seeing chad pick up whores in the bar every night and ur just stading there behind the counter like a total cuckold :lul:.
You know how whores look at men they wanna fuck, it becomes so obvious when they drink. They are legit animals for chads attention:lul:.

Ur 100% the only bartendercel on this forum

So what do you look like, if you are able to party with all these people then you must be somewhat decent looking

Any pub, bar whatever I have been to I was just ignored.

:bluepill: moron tbh.
Right… because I’m sure the average incel is a neurotypical, outgoing bartender who parties with Stacie’s and all types of foids all night long. Like if you can’t even get laid in that type of environment I don’t think you have The right to be calling me a moron here

The key takeaway from my OP is that I AM AN ALCOHOLIC. Guess what? I strived to work in very particular places...

Right… because I’m sure the average incel is a neurotypical, outgoing bartender who parties with Stacie’s and all types of foids all night long. Like if you can’t even get laid in that type of environment I don’t think you have The right to be calling me a moron here
Have you ever heard of the blackpill, you fucking idiot?

You must at least be a LTN to bartend, never heard of a truecel who was hired in service trades
definitely a failed normie, if he was actually incel tier in looks he wouldn't even get hired let alone be invited to parties with stacys.

Someone gets it.
I mean... I try to have compassion because there are 7 stages of grief, and a lot of guys here are right at the beginning of that, "I'm 16 and the most beautiful girl in the whole school didn't rip her clothes off and climb on my dick, it's so ovER for me, imma LDAR right now, never began etc etc..."

We've all been there, and it sucks, I get it. But indulging young fags like that just makes them wallow in it and that can't be good for them. It's also really fucking boring to read every day.

definitely a failed normie, if he was actually incel tier in looks he wouldn't even get hired let alone be invited to parties with stacys.
FUCKING IDIOTS.

You fucking spergs come to Bongland.

You spergs wouldn't get how it's even harder when you're in the thick of it. I'm an alcoholic too so I've partied with the best of them. Partied with Stacies, HTBs, almost nightly, for a few years back there.

AND YET, I don't get to sleep with them.

So who has it worse?

I'm now four years out of the loop and will never go back to bartending, considering it's a zoomer jam now.

But as a millennial, there were at least some fun times, that just couldn't be repeated in today's climate.

FUCK IT.
I partied in clubs but even the scammer women ignored me JFL, in ibiza I went to clubs and scammers tried to scam my friends but they ignore me lmao, too ugly even for scammer hoes its over.

Also I went clubs in England but I just get kicked out or just leave so no point.

Did this 5 years ago before I made an account here, but that experience blackpilled me a lot. I always knew it was over, I knew it was over ever since I was 10 years old. I knew it was over for me, but I still had this shred of hope that I'll just 'grow up and it will be alright'... But after that clubbing and Spain experience I knew its gg.

That is when ER went ER also, it alligned nicely I read the manifesto and related a lot, then I found more about blackpill and how I became blackpilled at age 22. Made account a year or two later.

It's fucking over man.

Its all over

its gg boys

gg no rematch, go next boys, go next. Time to go next boys... Its over... Its gg boys....

I will go get some fuck from SEA or some whores idk, I want a japan hoe to fuck me man, idk man, maybe ill do that maybe not, whatever, then Ill just cope with vidya or whatever, then Ill get old and when my health declines too much ama say good bye seeyanara fuckers, ama end myself with some pills or some shit idk, maybe go to cucknada theyll kill me for free, based cucknada.

But thats in the future, no point ending myself now while I still got a semi-functional body. Might as well enjoy the copes before my body breaksdown then its time to check the fuck out boys.

gg no rematch

If I see god I will tell that nigger to fuck himself

I applied for some service jobs including a local gas station for the late shift, I had qualifications but got rejected when they saw my face, went on to study a trade afterwards but still a good reminder.

I had a normie friend who was HTN and he did bartending in a smaller town an hour away quite successfully, you have to be socially suave and at least average looking to be hired, no exceptions.

So what do you look like, if you are able to party with all these people then you must be somewhat decent looking

yh going pub and bars blackpilled me the hardest. Either ignored, or when I was giga drunk I would try approach but the stares u get, if u could die from a stare then you would die, you know what I mean man, its like a woman wants to kill with ur look, obviously wanting u to fuck off, not a single woman even answered to any of my questions jfl they just either walk away or ignore me JFL shit was so funny, was very brutal luckily drinking takes the brutal away so u can survive it.

Brutal experience tho ngl, now thinkin about it going to those pubs and bars with my '''''friends'''' was giga cancer experience, idk what I was thinking.

I applied for some service jobs including a local gas station for the late shift, I had qualifications but got rejected when they saw my face, went on to study a trade afterwards but still a good reminder.

I had a normie friend who was HTN and he did bartending in a smaller town an hour away quite successfully, you have to be socially suave and at least average looking to be hired, no exceptions.
TWAT YOU LIVE IN BURGERLAND WITH YOUR 'GAS' STATIONS.

COME TO BONGLAND AND I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK. TWAT.

TWAT YOU LIVE IN BURGERLAND WITH YOUR 'GAS' STATIONS.

COME TO BONGLAND AND I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK. TWAT.
jfl :lul:

I was an alcoholic amongst alcoholics who all liked to party after and, more often than not, during work.

Addiction trumps inceldom and anything else. And you should know that.