Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AH CORONA IS FUNNY , POLICE STOPPED ME FOR GOING INTO KEBAB STORE , CLOWN FUCKING WORLD

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
These clowns in their unifrom think they have some authority . hahaha . I just went to buy Kebab and there where 5 police people in the store , like.

WTF??? , the timing was abolutly perfect from them , like someone wanted me to face the police , see how its like so to speak

I did have a weird dream today aswell , it was like a test . and that police shit was like the real test lol

I was pretty calm , still they imposed to wear a mask on me , i ofc did becazse ITS THE FUCKING POLICE AND A BULLSHIT POWERPLAY FOR THEM .

i dont want to risk shit , dude gave me a mask , i was like yea watever man , and he confronted me again ( lol , wanted to show of his power or something " kek )

This was in fucking germany , shit is becoming ridicuolous , YOU ARE GETTING PENALITYS FOR NOT WEARING AS MASK ; KEK ; WTF IS THIS FUCKING WORLD MAN

Last edited:
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★
21d 4h 24m
Was the kebab store an open-air one or a closed one?

PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
200d 17h 56m
why were there 5 cops in a kebab store

are kebabs to german cops the way that donuts are to burgerland cops

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
PPEcel said:
why were there 5 cops in a kebab store
yea man i dont fucking know , its so random yet their timing was perfect
GhostedPhantom said:
Was the kebab store an open-air one or a closed one?
open air , that shit is one house away from me , lol like 30 seconds if you take your time

K

Kuuro

+ TrueAlphaCel +
★★★★
23d 17h 38m
Izayacel said:
clowns in unifrom
Izayacel said:
I did have a weird dream today aswell , it was like a test
?
Izayacel said:
This was in fucking germany
And?
Why is Germany so special?
Germany died a long long time ago.
It died with a good man :cryfeels::feelscry:

yez

yez

Officer
★★★★★
10d 13h 28m
I'm from Turkey. Adana kebab is the best food cope ever.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
Kuuro said:
?

And?
Why is Germany so special?
Germany died a long long time ago.
It died with a good man :cryfeels::feelscry:
i mean , you never see that shit here and then these shitters ( police ) just come along wanting to " show off

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
84d 10h 56m

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
Saudade said:
even if your blackpilled and know half of that shit is a scam

you really cant do shit

so thats how its like being powerless " you comply , because risking jail or huge Money Penalitys is way worse

FUCK

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
10d 21h 34m
Germany is soyland.
The police rather harrases elderly and German people going about their day than put the invader scum to justice. It's just sad at this point.:feelsree:
And if any of you ever visit Germany, don't be shocked that it looks like Morocco with some white tourists.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Major
★★★
13d 21h 27m
I will never take the kikecine. Here in the United States, my university sends out emails, that encourage students to take the kikecine, and also the boosters. The world has been changed forever, normies are injecting poison into their bodies.

Another footballer collapsed on the field, this time a tyrone.

SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Loli enjoyer
72d 18h 59m
Same shit in my country can't do anything without being asked "where's your le vacine pass :soy::soy::soy:" fucking kikes

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Another footballer collapsed on the field, this time a tyrone.
Lifefuel

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
SellingGf10k said:
Same shit in my country can't do anything without being asked "where's your le vacine pass :soy::soy::soy:" fucking kikes
Here its just still masks , but its Retarded

its the first time i was confronted by the police , because they decided to be in the kebab store when i wanted to buy kebab myself

shit was way to random and felt planned , there are outer worldy powers " or watever in play.

SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Loli enjoyer
72d 18h 59m
Izayacel said:
Here its just still masks , but its Retarded

its the first time i was confronted by the police , because they decided to be in the kebab store when i wanted to buy kebab myself

shit was way to random and felt planned , there are outer worldy powers " or watever in play.
true also in my country we get fined in thousands just for not wearing le mask :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★★
110d 14h 35m
I mask and wear rip resistant 2-layer protection gloves when going out because people are a virus.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
27d 4h 54m
Izayacel said:

Deleted member 35245 @Notorious Inkler
inklers cant even go to the kebab store without being bullied by cops.
thoughts?

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

★★★★★
27d 4h 54m
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
86d 22h 57m
HighTGymcel said:
You prefer curry wurst?
Nah, I prefer McDonald's, Burger King and KFC. Turbobulk or Rope D @Languishingrn

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

★★★★★
27d 4h 54m
El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★
4d 20h 45m
In my "state" in Spain the vaccine pass was implemented yesterday... but everyone who is vaccine tryed to download the document at the same time and the site crashed, so no one could download it. Tottaly clown world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
211d 21h 18m
El3ctr1ck said:
In my "state" in Spain the vaccine pass was implemented yesterday... but everyone who is vaccine tryed to download the document at the same time and the site crashed, so no one could download it. Tottaly clown world

D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
39d 3h 25m
Notorious Inkler said:
Nah, I prefer McDonald's, Burger King and KFC. Turbobulk or Rope D @Languishingrn
View attachment 537491
McDonald’s in the US is just ok, I prefer Raising Canes and KFC.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
El3ctr1ck said:

wtf its over

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
RandomGuy said:
I mask and wear rip resistant 2-layer protection gloves when going out because people are a virus.
people are fucking AI s at this point , well most of them

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
30d 15h 30m
Döner mogged

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 7h 28m
The jews won ww2

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
177d 17h 13m
never began for kebabcels

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
crestfallencel said:
never began for kebabcels
The fucking Police..

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★★
11d 10h 31m
Izayacel said:
These clowns in their unifrom think they have some authority . hahaha . I just went to buy Kebab and there where 5 police people in the store , like.

WTF??? , the timing was abolutly perfect from them , like someone wanted me to face the police , see how its like so to speak

I did have a weird dream today aswell , it was like a test . and that police shit was like the real test lol

I was pretty calm , still they imposed to wear a mask on me , i ofc did becazse ITS THE FUCKING POLICE AND A BULLSHIT POWERPLAY FOR THEM .

i dont want to risk shit , dude gave me a mask , i was like yea watever man , and he confronted me again ( lol , wanted to show of his power or something " kek )

This was in fucking germany , shit is becoming ridicuolous , YOU ARE GETTING PENALITYS FOR NOT WEARING AS MASK ; KEK ; WTF IS THIS FUCKING WORLD MAN
brutal bro, this world is completely over. Holy fuck. The next years will be brutal af

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
BlackPilledNeet said:
brutal bro, this world is completely over. Holy fuck. The next years will be brutal af
Police Will start to gatekeep / guard grocery Stores and a vaccine mandatory will be installed If you want to Go Into a Store .

At that Point Just Off yourself or Riot Like a retard

Last edited:
Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
Izayacel said:
Police Will start to gatekeep / guard grocery Stores and a vaccine mandatory will be installed If you want to Go Into a Store .

At that Point Just Off yourself or Riot Like a retard

Evkakiy

Evkakiy

Lost time is never found again.
★★★
3d 7h 1m
Izayacel said:
Эти клоуны в своей унифе думают, что у них есть какой-то авторитет . хахаха. Я просто зашел купить шашлык и там , где 5 полицейских в магазине, типа.

ВТФ??? , время было совершенно идеальным с их , like someone wanted me to face the police , see how its like so to speak

У меня сегодня тоже был странный сон , это было похоже на испытание . и это полицейское дерьмо было похоже на настоящее испытание, лол

Я был довольно спокоен , но все равно они навязали мне маску , что я, офк, и сделал, потому ЧТО ЭТО ГРЕБАНАЯ ПОЛИЦИЯ И ДЕРЬМОВАЯ ИГРА ДЛЯ НИХ .

я ни хрена не хочу рисковать , чувак дал мне маску , я был , как и любой другой мужчина , и он снова столкнулся со мной ( лол, хотел показать свою силу или что-то в этом роде " кек )

Это было в гребаной Германии , дерьмо становится смешным , ТЫ ПОЛУЧАЕШЬ НАКАЗАНИЕ ЗА ТО, ЧТО НЕ НОСИШЬ МАСКУ ; КЕК ; WTF ЭТОТ ГРЕБАНЫЙ МИРОВОЙ ЧЕЛОВЕК
Тебе следовало пристрелить этого гребаного копа. :общество:

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
Evkakiy said:
Тебе следовало пристрелить этого гребаного копа. :общество:
english my nigger

yea i dont want to face jail so no

i translated that post btw

Evkakiy

Evkakiy

Lost time is never found again.
★★★
3d 7h 1m
Praise the Sun said:
Германия-это сойландия.
Полиция скорее издевается над пожилыми людьми и немцами, занятыми своими повседневными делами, чем отдает подонков-захватчиков под суд. Это просто грустно на данный момент.:чувствует себя свободным:
И если кто-нибудь из вас когда-нибудь посетит Германию, не удивляйтесь, что она похожа на Марокко с некоторыми белыми туристами.
Germany needs a new Fuhrer:подумайте:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8