Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Agnosticcels do you pray just in case there is a god?

Left4DeadNiggER

Left4DeadNiggER

Future chad in the making
★★★★★
I am agnostic and I still pray because if God is real then I thank him for the things that went well in my life and the things I was blessed to have.

@DarkStar You are the only agnosticcel I know of

Depends on what you mean by prayer, but in the past I have on rare occasion asked whatever higher power may be for providence.

I sometimes say that I thank god if he exists when I have an exceptionally good day. Not full out praying though. Too many bad things happen to me to have strong faith. I often curse out god if he exists when things go horribly bad.

you're agnostic? so You think there could be a Batman, you're just not sure?

you're agnostic? so You think there could be a Batman, you're just not sure?
I mean this world and existence is already hella complex as it is so I wouldn't be to surprised if there was a god.

I mean this world and existence is already hella complex as it is so I wouldn't be to surprised.
Yeah I’m basically agnostic at this point. The Big Bang theory is fucking dumb though and so is evolution.

I don't pray because I don't really see the point in saying a set of words as if it is going to change anything. In fact what I believe is God is actually the Sun since all life on Earth wouldn't exist without it

I pray/ask for death every night when I go to bed.

Not what you asked but what lead you guys to agnosticism ?

Not what you asked but what lead you guys to agnosticism ?
For me I just think there isn't enough proof to prove that he is real so I'm not a full believer but at the same time there isn't enough proof to prove that he isn't real so I am kinda in the middle as a result

For me I just think there isn't enough proof to prove that he is real so I'm not a full believer but at the same time there isn't enough proof to prove that he isn't real so I am kinda in the middle as a result
I see. It is a maybe then. So it is safer to be good and pray just in case. But ok, if you could say, which philosophy or religion influences your fatih the most, supposing that you would follow any specific one, which would be?

I see. It is a maybe then. So it is safer to be good and pray just in case. But ok, if you could say, which philosophy or religion influences your fatih the most, supposing that you would follow any specific one, which would be?
Ig Christianity as it is the only one I know but then again some things about that religion don't make sense to me.

For an example. You are told to "Love thy neighbor" but are also told that gay people are sinners that will go to hell.

It's things like that that don't make sense to me

Ig Christianity as it is the only one I know but then again some things about that religion don't make sense to me.

For an example. You are told to "Love thy neighbor" but are also told that gay people are sinners that will go to hell.

It's things like that that don't make sense to me
About the love part: To love you most see yourself as part an existing world, understand that you deserva love and them realize that people around you are in the same world and therefore, are like you.
As for the gay part: Abrahamic religions value reproduction and legacy ( traditional families ) as a the main way to share bounds and faith, to protect youself and your society. Thats why things like feminism, abortion, lgbt and similarities are considered a sin, because they simbolize destruction and denyng of life and heritage. Thats the conclusion i end up having as a Cristian after all this years.

Brocel, this is blasphemous.
You can't believe there is no God but still pray?

It's in the heart, if you truly believe, confess with the mouth and believe.
I assure you he is real and is not a trouble at all to have in your life, even if you suffer inceldom.

Brocel, this is blasphemous.
You can't believe there is no God but still pray?

It's in the heart, if you truly believe, confess with the mouth and believe.
I assure you he is real and is not a trouble at all to have in your life, even if you suffer inceldom.
I am more leaning towards the fact that he's real because this world is so complex that I think someone would have to come up with a lot of things.

Like there are to many things in the world that are so complicated that I have a hard time believing they just spawned out of nothing.

I'm not 100% sure tho