Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Aging is inevitable. Time is our enemy.

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
Today i am 21 years old. But in the future i will become 35 years old. If i will stay single at the age 35 years old, what i need to do?
I heard about that foids 18-25 years old don't want men 35 years old, because young foids prefer young chads 18-25 years old.
I think that find relationship with young foids 18-25 years old it's hard for 35 years old man.
But what about women at age category 30-35 years old?
Is it difficult for a 35 years old man to find a woman 30-35 years old who has no children? What do need to know and be prepared for to start a family at 35?
30-35 it's fertile age for woman?

Just travel at the speed of light and make time stop bro

the agepill is gonna get us all

I was 21 years when I wrote this song. I'm 22 now, but I won't be for long. Time hurries on and the leaves that are green turn to brown.

My 20s felt like an eternity, my 30s are slipping through my fingers now

Youth and looks are all that matter, otherwise you need lots of money and status with age and that's hard to impossible to achieve.

I felt it was over for me at 28, any rare chances were over for good. 17 years later and I've been proved correct.