Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aging as an incel is fucking brutal.

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
I am 29, and I fucking dread turning 30 and become a Wizard.

At least when you have someone, you can age together, so aging does not feel as bad since you are going through it with a loved one. Plus, if you have kids, you can watch your kids grow up, which makes aging much less brutal. The agepill is probably the most brutal once you get to 30+.

Ascend if you can

I'll ascend as soon as possible :feelsokman:

Only descending and no upgrade

Very brutal

Only descending and no upgrade

Very brutal
Oh, one way I cope is by saving large sums of money. I live with my parents , work full time and saved about $150,000.

Makes aging a lot less brutal.

You sure repeat yourself a lot. No offense. This thread is less than a month old.

You sure repeat yourself a lot. No offense. This thread is less than a month old.
can a nigga complain about something important without other niggas hating on said nigga? can a nigga? can he?

can a nigga complain about something important without other niggas hating on said nigga? can a nigga? can he?
Ageing is brutal true. But there's no need to spam about 5 low effort threads about it.

The most suicidefuel part about turning 30s is that you might not see your grandkids if you ascend at that point, and only ugly 30 year old roasties with niglets would want you.

The most suicidefuel part about turning 30s is that you might not see your grandkids if you ascend at that point, and only ugly 30 year old roasties with niglets would want you.
Thats not at all true. If you do ascend as a 30 something year old, then good for you. My parents got married in their mid 30s and had kids.

Most people nowadays get married in their 30s actually, esp. men.

I agree that cope is bad, but don't make things seem worse than they are.

Thats not at all true. If you do ascend as a 30 something year old, then good for you. My parents got married in their mid 30s and had kids.

Most people nowadays get married in their 30s actually, esp. men.

I agree that cope is bad, but don't make things seem worse than they are.
A lot of men die in their 40s, 50s or 60s, way before the expected 70s range. Yes, you can mitigate this by being healthy, but that's not a guarantee.

A lot of men die in their 40s, 50s or 60s, way before the expected 70s range. Yes, you can mitigate this by being healthy, but that's not a guarantee.
Good chance that most people under 30 will live to 85 if they aren't murdered, get into an accident or commit suicide.

I'm against cope, but no need to make your life more miserable than need be by lying to yourself that everything is horrible.

Good chance that most people under 30 will live to 85 if they aren't murdered, get into an accident or commit suicide.

I'm against cope, but no need to make your life more miserable than need be by lying to yourself that everything is horrible.
Fair, but you're ignoring other factors as well. While it's not proven as nobody can foreshadow anything, there still is a likely chance that we're headed for war, and a war that may draft even the dregs of society like us. In addition, there's also a possibility of the economy completely crashing would cause another Great Depression that we're vastly unprepared for.

That being said, I do believe that most of us won't make it for long, whether cancer, ropemaxxing, death in war, starvation, curable diseases, etc.

My parents got married in their mid 30s and had kids.
Yeah, your mom probably had double digit body count before she settled down with your dad. Ill kill myself before i marry a whore

Fair, but you're ignoring other factors as well. While it's not proven as nobody can foreshadow anything, there still is a likely chance that we're headed for war, and a war that may draft even the dregs of society like us. In addition, there's also a possibility of the economy completely crashing would cause another Great Depression that we're vastly unprepared for.

That being said, I do believe that most of us won't make it for long, whether cancer, ropemaxxing, death in war, starvation, curable diseases, etc.
Good chance that you will live past 80, if you avoid being over or underweight, eat pretty healthy, don't stress yourself out like crazy ec. Around 75% of the USA population is overweight or underweight and many ppl die by suicide and accident , but the life span is still close to 80. Its well above 80 in western/northern Europe and Japan.

I'm 31. It sucks