Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aging as an incel is fucking brutal

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
I am 29, and I fucking dread turning 30 and become a Wizard.

At least when you have someone, you can age together, so aging does not feel as bad since you are going through it with a loved one. The agepill is probably the most brutal once you get to 29.

Last edited:
I am 29, and I fucking dread turning 30 and become a Wizard.

At least when you have someone, you can age together. The agepill is probably the most brutal once you get to 29.
ur basically a wizard already

It's so fucking over, it's not even funny anymore:feelscry:

The most brutal thing is realizing that you're past your prime and didn't achieve anything and your genetic potential/health will only dwindle here. If you have certain chronic deseases, most probably they can't be fixed at this point and will remain with you.
I also always remember Aristotle's words about gymmaxxing: "woe to those who didn't experience the peak strength of their body when they were still young". The existential nature of this phrase moves me deeply.

When your 50 you enter Grand Wizard level, 60 is Arch Wizard and 70+ is Monk Mode Master

The most brutal thing is realizing that you're past your prime and didn't achieve anything and your genetic potential/health will only dwindle here. If you have certain chronic deseases, most probably they can't be fixed at this point and will remain with you.
I also always remember Aristotle's words about gymmaxxing: "woe to those who didn't experience the peak strength of their body when they were still young". The existential nature of this phrase moves me deeply.
Most men have the same level of attractiveness at 30 as they do when they are 20. Male attractiveness tends to decline at like 35.

If you are born ugly, you are born ugly.

Yeah getting older is terrifying, it’s already painful enough missing out on teenage love but the agepill really hits hard, I myself got exactly 5 and a half years till wizardry.

Yeah getting older is terrifying, it’s already painful enough missing out on teenage love but the agepill really hits hard, I myself got exactly 5 and a half years till wizardry.
Brutal.

At least we are both still on our 20s though. I still have about 6 months until I turn 30. Still time before I become middle aged. Much more time for you as well.

Brutal.

At least we are both still on our 20s though. I still have about 6 months until I turn 30. Still time before I become middle aged. Much more time for you as well.
Yeah, all we can do is cherish the time we have left of our youths.

Just rope and u wont have to go thru it