Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aghhhh rejected in person today, sickly feeling

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I was chatting here and there with a girl in my building since I started my new job, like a 5/10 but her friend told me she’s single, I tried to turn the flirt on last 3 weeks, I thought we established meaningful contact even though she completely ignored me on Facebook for days at a time

I said in person as we were leaving “listen, I feel like we have a lot in common, I have a lot of fun talking to you, maybe you’d be interested in joining me after work some day for dinner?”

She said “oh, thanks! Ummmm im sorry but I’m not really interested in you in that way, hope you understand. Hope you have fun though! See ya!”

Ahhh the sting man

Haven’t asked a girl out directly in months, so many times I just dropped a bit of paper with my number or tried to Facebook message them for weeks then chickened out

Jokes on her, I don’t have any ego or self esteem left to damage:feelsgah::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
That’s why you don’t approach In person we will get rejected and it’s the worst feeling. Looks are everything.

JFL at still trying with foids as a sub8 male

Damn, how many bitches do you have contact with OP? I am starting to think he is a chad. :chad: :banhammer:

JFL at still trying with foids as a sub8 male
I agree, I don’t know why I bother man.

At least it doesn’t fucking destroy me anymore, just a very transient feeling of wanting to vomit, then I’m back to not giving a shit

she was fucking grossly average too, SO PLAIN, and zero bones in her face. Just an average, slightly chubby chick. Yet she demands chad.Fuck me man.
Damn, how many bitches do you have under your belt OP? I am starting to think he is a chad. :chad: :banhammer:
I work In a large building with maaaany people interacting with each other on a daily basis. Roughly equal amount of men and women

Why the hell even bother bro. If you've never received even an IOI approaching is a colossal mistake

Hope you get over the sting soon. I always hated the sting of rejection, it's why I don't even bother at this point.

Props to you for trying but you should have taken the hint when she ignored your on Facebook. Women are on their phones 24/7.

CC932F4F 13CA 4489 AB01 CA7D4AA079B0

Props to you for trying but you should have taken the hint when she ignored your on Facebook. Women are on their phones 24/7.
Lol the very first message she sent me was three days after I sent the first message, saying “ahh sorry I don’t check Facebook very often” hahaha

Lol the very first message she sent me was three days after I sent the first message, saying “ahh sorry I don’t check Facebook very often” hahaha
And it is bullshit.

Cold approaching is only for Chad, OP.