Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Agepilled Baldcel Attempts to Cope With His Wife Cheating on Him For Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
He might join us

this is just really depressing

baldness is a death sentence, you just can't argue against that

Someone should point him to this forum.

baldness is a death sentence, you just can't argue against that
If you don’t have facial bones like this, just get a hair system or rope

Attachments

• 8E2350BA-8941-4052-87BE-EC7F562A2A52.jpeg
    8E2350BA-8941-4052-87BE-EC7F562A2A52.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 12
My brain would be barely visible in a scan like that

i want to kill this man

i want to kill this man
He was joking I'm pretty sure even about his wife cheating.

But the fact that it's Chad he picked as the dude due to have sex with his wife is a blackpill. And it still makes him cucked tbh.

Why is this so depressing? Why are women so fucking cruel.

This is pretty depressing tbh. This is truly what will happen if I “ascend”

Rip. Stuff like this still happens to 99% of men either way tho so it’s still relevant

Yeah but when you post shit like this as though its real its not just bait, it not only makes us look like idiots, but it creates examples of us "making shit up" to prove a point, if real shit like this happens, there's no need to present a fake story as if its real, unless your purpose is to muddy the waters and do exactly what I said

Baldness = beyond over.

Yeah but when you post shit like this as though its real its not just bait, it not only makes us look like idiots, but it creates examples of us "making shit up" to prove a point, if real shit like this happens, there's no need to present a fake story as if its real, unless your purpose is to muddy the waters and do exactly what I said
Bruh, I didn’t know it was fake, I found it on a blackpilled YouTube channel

Bruh, I didn’t know it was fake, I found it on a blackpilled YouTube channel

A little reading would have helped, like literally the first comment that is pinned at the top and made by the uploader smh

Either way nobody with any sense would take a video like this at face value as real, its obvious sarcasm

Last edited:
You guys realize this is a joke video right?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGfggueerfQ

A little reading would have helped, like literally the first comment that is pinned at the top and made by the uploader smh

Either way nobody with any sense would take a video like this at face value as real, its obvious sarcasm

If the 'blackpilled' youtube channel that shared that video finds out about this, watch them backtrack and say things like but but...it could still happen even if the video is fake!

If the 'blackpilled' youtube channel that shared that video finds out about this, watch them backtrack and say things like but but...it could still happen even if the video is fake!

The channel did say it was fake, its the top comment on the page, the uploader pinned the comment

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back