Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Agepill

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
People at age 16/17 mogs me to oblivion, I don't have any experiences.
Basically as the title says I wasted so much time,best times of my life, just void.
Youth is everything, let's say that you want to eat sushi you can do this in your 40s it doesn't matter.
But teenage experiences, you can't live them anymore, and problem is you already don't have them.

What the hell should I do with lost youth, I didn't achieve the milestones that 16yos have.
being youth is peak of human existence, literally its the best times of your life.
I can't cope with this, seriously what can I do at this point.
Blackpill is just kid cartoons compared to agepill.

i seriously don't know just continue coping and don't look back is the best advice i can give you

Bruh i've been mogged by people who are 12.
JFL Jonah Falcon (man with the largest penis) had an 8 incher when he was 10 lol
brutal

@anon1822 @Gymcelled

I try not to think about it, it's too painful. There's no use crying over spilled milk anyway, what's done is done. Why torture yourself when you can't change it?

Literal 14 year olds have lived far more than I ever will. It blows my mind when i see middle schoolers holding hands or kissing on the bus. They mog the fuck out of me and no amount of hard work will ever change that

Also they have friends and good memories, that's also so incredibly out of my reach I can't even comprehend it. I can't picture having lived a life like this tbh.

Even if i ascended tomorrow i'd still feel terrible about all these years i spent rotting, self improving and being miserable

I try not to think about it, it's too painful. There's no use crying over spilled milk anyway, what's done is done. Why torture yourself when you can't change it?
I can't stop thinking about, every time I see young people, it fucks my mentality for an hour.
Literal 14 year olds have lived far more than I ever will. It blows my mind when i see middle schoolers holding hands or kissing on the bus. They mog the fuck out of me and no amount of hard work will ever change that

Also they have friends and good memories, that's also so incredibly out of my reach I can't even comprehend it. I can't picture having lived a life like this tbh.

Even if i ascended tomorrow i'd still feel terrible about all these years i spent rotting, self improving and being miserable
Same, even If I ascend, I can't ascend, I've missed so much things that humans do it as they grow.