Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill agepill. time flies fast when ur an outsider or autistic.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
seems like just yesterday i was jestermaxxing with the normies. now im blackpilled. and a grown adult. brutal. no normal social development either. i never experienced the milestones. never had a real friendgroup. its over for me.

brutal agepill. you are losing your looks and potential every day

brutal agepill. you are losing your looks and potential every day
yes the worst part are my teeth. not that bad but significantly worse after years of depression followed after brutal heartbreaks caused by normies.

yeah when you're isolated from social life time flies fast, i feel like 2016-2017 wasn't that long ago.

My whole life feels like it was like nothing even happened. Like i did the same things so that it feels like just yesterday was 2008 me on RuneScape with the boys. GTA 5 came out 2013 and I remember taking the day off school to play. Ive played that first mission 50 times in my life. Everything is the same I never grew up.

time starts to fly very quickly after about 21-22 years of age

I'm autistic ye... only attractive autistic can ascend. at least 6.5/10