Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Agepill]No one is single

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I haven't met anyone who is single. Absolutely every person I encounter in my daily life that I have the opportunity to get acquainted with is either married or dating. People at work are even starting to ask me when I'm getting married.:feelstrash:

Where did all single people in my age bracket disappear to? Did they rope?

Can’t relate cause i’m not old

Can't relate.

Where did all single people in my age bracket disappear to?

Most of them killed themselves. The survivors are homeless. They joined a sect and got brainwashed. They lost their minds and rot in psychiatrics. They got fed up and ended up raping someone, and now they are being raped in jail. They found a job that requires zero social interaction and never go out. They became hikikomoris, religious hermits or auto-sustainable social escapists that grow their own food in the wild. They moved to a third world country and married a poor foid. They are locked up studying/working on personal proyects 12 hours a day in hopes of wealthmaxxing and escaping inceldom by betabuxxing or surgerymaxxing. They looksmaxxed and ascended. I have personally known at least one ugly male between 24-30 y.o that belongs or has belonged to every category ive mentioned. Those that are not dead or doing any of this things are posting in this forum.

im not really in contact with anyone

I haven't met anyone who is single. Absolutely every person I encounter in my daily life that I have the opportunity to get acquainted with is either married or dating. People at work are even starting to ask me when I'm getting married.:feelstrash:

Where did all single people in my age bracket disappear to? Did they rope?
I guess they did rope. I think inceldom will be pretty common by the time I’m 29 though tbh.