Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Agepill is the worst

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
1-Agepill
2-Teen love pill
3- Dickpill

Welostww2pill is the worst, due to the jewglobhomopill.

baldpill is brutal

How is agepill bad? Won't have women now, won't have women then, things basically just stay the same for us.

Last edited:
Agepill destroyes me each and everyday since I turned 18, this feeling that you missed your teens is eating your soul.

While everyone were friends with each other, partied, had bfs/gfs. I was alone and lonely, I could become friends with Normies, because looks and my mind is diffrent then theirs, and all of the stuff they spoke about was boring AF, Why do we Incels and people of higher Intelligence and culture need to put ourselfs down to speak with this mindless horde of people.

They are matirilists, degenrates and uncultured.

Agepill destroyes me each and everyday since I turned 18, this feeling that you missed your teens is eating your soul.

While everyone were friends with each other, partied, had bfs/gfs. I was alone and lonely, I could become friends with Normies, because looks and my mind is diffrent then theirs, and all of the stuff they spoke about was boring AF, Why do we Incels and people of higher Intelligence and culture need to put ourselfs down to speak with this mindless horde of people.

They are matirilists, degenrates and uncultured.
I hoped i would compensated with college, unfortunately....

Teen love pill will haunt me for the rest of my natrual life

Knowing you'll always be different from normies due to missing out on crucial life experiences is a brutal pill. You can try and make up for it later but your lack of experience will be obvious. You're trying to catch up when everyone has passed you and are busy moving on to further goals.

1. Racepill
2. Facepill
3. Heightpill

Everything else is cope.

deathgrippill

Circumcisionpill is one of the most underrated brutal pills....won't affect you if your genitals weren't mutilated though.