Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agepill how to cope

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★★
I'm aware of most fundamental pills thanks to .is and YT OG's so my threads always gives "water is wet" vibes, but recently I've been naturally think of the BP and actually absorb the knowledge and boyos the experience hasn't been more brutal.

As late 20's incel agepill is depressing me alot lately, your teens is life the epitome of human experience your prime! So idc anymore if i ascend or not whatever feeling I'd get is futile to what my partner experienced in her prime years hell even for unexperienced guy like me. I'm the end i really lived idc if i die anymore, your life is your "teens".

Now i know why is @SlayerSlayer is fixated on teenpill

There is no cope

At least you weren’t abused as a teenager. It was literally impossible for me to peak in high school. By default, living without being in high stress all the time is a better alternative, even if it is less fulfilling than being a teenager.

29 year old incel here. One way I cope is by saving large sums of money. I live with my parents , work full time in finance, and saved about $150,000 .

Makes aging a lot less brutal. At least I am becoming wealthier and more powerful as time goes on.

29 year old incel here. One way I cope is by saving large sums of money. I live with my parents , work full time in finance, and saved about $150,000 .

Makes aging a lot less brutal. At least I am becoming wealthier and more powerful as time goes on.
You have all this cash but you wouldn't geomaxx? It's sarcastic how money is least of your problems but would literally change my life overnight. This existence is really random

You have all this cash but you wouldn't geomaxx? It's sarcastic how money is least of your problems but would literally change my life overnight. This existence is really random
Honestly, I don't even have a house. I don't want to spend lots of cash unless I have a home first.

At least you weren’t abused as a teenager. It was literally impossible for me to peak in high school. By default, living without being in high stress all the time is a better alternative, even if it is less fulfilling than being a teenager.
I don't know where you got that notion from because am sure as hell my teenage was brutal. Stress got me IBS so yeah my life isn't what u think it's l

The only way to cope with the Agepill is to accrue life affirming memories things like traveling , fucking whores, eating good food. Enjoying hobbies. You want to look back on those memories when you get older

Being born in a cursed household is even more brutal. Going home after a shitty school day only to deal with bs everyday was exhausting.

Honestly, I don't even have a house. I don't want to spend lots of cash unless I have a home first.
Think it well, seriously this is your life going by minute by minute stop living in the future and do something with it cuz u can die anytime

The only way to cope with the Agepill is to accrue life affirming memories things like traveling , fucking whores, eating good food. Enjoying hobbies. You want to look back on those memories when you get older
I want to laugh and cry at the same time because this seems so obvious and easy only if..

I want to laugh and cry at the same time because this seems so obvious and easy only if..
Well you still have some time left if you’re in your late 20s. Once you hit your early 30s it’s all downhill. Don’t squander your youth or you’ll turn into a miserable old man

I'm aware of most fundamental pills thanks to .is and YT OG's so my threads always gives "water is wet" vibes, but recently I've been naturally think of the BP and actually absorb the knowledge and boyos the experience hasn't been more brutal.

As late 20's incel agepill is depressing me alot lately, your teens is life the epitome of human experience your prime! So idc anymore if i ascend or not whatever feeling I'd get is futile to what my partner experienced in her prime years hell even for unexperienced guy like me. I'm the end i really lived idc if i die anymore, your life is your "teens".

Now i know why is @SlayerSlayer is fixated on teenpill
everyone thinks I am insane, but I WAS THE RATIONAL ONE ALL ALONG

i cant cope, The older i get the more i feel like roping because of aging.