Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Agepill] Even if you ascend...

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
This is what awaits you.

All your efforts at looksmaxxing and careermaxxing, and this is the best you'll be able to get.

I couldn't do any better than that when I was looksmaxed in my prime years 23-24. 10 years later there's even less hope but I still try for some reason.

Middle one has a decent face and I'm into her (I hate tattoos though). Would bang any of them though, I'm desperate.

The problem is that all women are crazy, manipulative cunts that suck your soul and resources out of you.

volcel if you wouldn't bang any of them

Would fuck and tittyfuck all three tbh ngl.

volcels.is

Middle one has a decent face and I'm into her (I hate tattoos though). Would bang any of them though, I'm desperate.

The problem is that all women are crazy, manipulative cunts that suck your soul and resources out of you.
This is what awaits you.

View attachment 101212

All your efforts at looksmaxxing and careermaxxing, and this is the best you'll be able to get.
Lol careermaxxing for a fucking miserable used up cunt that will treat you miserably and both leftists and cuckservatives will support her and attack you.
Suifuel and ragefuel
Better Incel or migrating to SA

Wrong usage of the soy emote, IMHO.
Behavior of this kind actively accelerates Hypergamy and female entitlement, depending on how you look that is. Are you morbidly obese yourself? Or do you actually have a quite decent physique despite not being overly muscular or optimal bodyfat or just fucking average? If so what you're doing is being a brick in one of many pillars of this shitty human male condition and I can't imagine a more cucked or soy-ey existence than that. (Obvious hyperbole:feelstrash:)

disgusting used up landwhales

I will not mix my DNA with inferior specimens... I looksmax to look good for my female replacement robot...

:blackpill: Ascending at a later stage in life hinders your chance of finding another foid to fuck as your face begins to wrinkle, bald and gain fat. Foids your age however will still have access to young chadlites and are thus less likely to settle for you.

Just spend 750k on surgery br0