Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agenst nature

Rabidraccon1986

Rabidraccon1986

Greycel
If its not hoarding animals, its another obtuse habit, furthering proof that the female race is one drip drop away from suicide.
FB IMG 1521800113310

That sounds disgusting, especially how caffeine changes your brain.

How is that even possible to drink that much of that shit.

It contains a lot of sugar. Take care of your health and stick to drinking water.

For what fucking reason lmao. Yeah just torture yourself by living a plain boring lifestyle just to maybe gain 1-2 years of life that will be filled with despair anyway. Just lol @ healthfags, you're just deluded.

For what fucking reason lmao. Yeah just torture yourself by living a plain boring lifestyle just to maybe gain 1-2 years of life that will be filled with despair anyway. Just lol @ healthfags, you're just deluded.

Without taking care of your health you are making your life a lot worse. Health is not purely about living longer, it is about boosting cognitive abilities and improve your life quality. Ironically you are literally torturing your body while complaining about life despair, instead of calling someone a faggot try to think rationally.

Without taking care of your health you are making your life a lot worse. Health is not purely about living longer, it is about boosting cognitive abilities and improve your life quality. Ironically you are literally torturing your body while complaining about life despair, instead of calling someone a faggot try to think rationally.

I'm not torturing my body. I feel fine even though I don't follow your retarded "hurr only drink water" mantra. I'm depressed because I'm socially alone, not because of some superficial bullshit. And besides I like soda, it tastes good. You're just trying to keep people away from copes to advertise an empty and pointless lifestyle that will only cause more suffering.

If you think you can improve your life by being some healthfag then you're just bluepilled.

I'm not torturing my body. I feel fine even though I don't follow your retarded "hurr only drink water" mantra. I'm depressed because I'm socially alone, not because of some superficial bullshit. And besides I like soda, it tastes good. You're just trying to keep people away from copes to advertise an empty and pointless lifestyle that will only cause more suffering.

If you think you can improve your life by being some healthfag then you're just bluepilled.

1- Sodas are generally lined and coatedwith bisphenol, which is a endocrine disruptor.
2- It increases Type 2 diabetes risk by %25
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20693348
3- It is a diuretic, especially when cells are dehydrated they cant affectively eliminate waste and absorb nutrients.
4- It contains empty calories with no nutrition value, which will easily make you gain weight.
5- Caffeine in soda blocks the absorption of magnesium.
6- It increases the heart attack risk. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22412070/
7- Sugar reduces BDNF; which hurts neural plasticity, spatial performance.
8- Because of the adenosine receptors created because of the excess caffeine binds to the receptors it will cause severe withdrawal, which will be probablt a lot of worse because of his high dosage.

I can write a lot more if you want, oh you want to hear about depression and mental illness? Sugar actually contributes to depression! https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-05649-7

You may think that you are feeling right, that is because human body can take a lot of abuse. Without following a healthy diet you dont know your true potential, open your mind and just try it.

1- Sodas are generally lined and coatedwith bisphenol, which is a endocrine disruptor.
2- It increases Type 2 diabetes risk by %25
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20693348
3- It is a diuretic, especially when cells are dehydrated they cant affectively eliminate waste and absorb nutrients.
4- It contains empty calories with no nutrition value, which will easily make you gain weight.
5- Caffeine in soda blocks the absorption of magnesium.
6- It increases the heart attack risk. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22412070/
7- Sugar reduces BDNF; which hurts neural plasticity, spatial performance.
8- Because of the adenosine receptors created because of the excess caffeine binds to the receptors it will cause severe withdrawal, which will be probablt a lot of worse because of his high dosage.

I can write a lot more if you want, oh you want to hear about depression and mental illness? Sugar actually contributes to depression! https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-05649-7

You may think that you are feeling right, that is because human body can take a lot of abuse. Without following a healthy diet you dont know your true potential, open your mind and just try it.
I get depressed without sugar

I get depressed without sugar

That is because sugar is higly addictive by nature, it takes advantage of your reward system. It is an addiction like drug usage or smoking, take action before you destroy yourself.

That is because sugar is higly addictive by nature, it takes advantage of your reward system. It is an addiction like drug usage or smoking, take action before you destroy yourself.
I'm not really addicted to sugar. I have gone months without so much as a chocolate bar and it didn't really make a difference to my quality of life. It's just a good cope, I'm going to cut down on it again though.

I'm not really addicted to sugar. I have gone months without so much as a chocolate bar and it didn't really make a difference to my quality of life. It's just a good cope, I'm going to cut down on it again though.

I cant argue againts a personal anecdote, i am just trying to show the scientific facts about sugar consumption. Why are you even cutting it down if it didnt affected your health though?

I cant argue againts a personal anecdote, i am just trying to show the scientific facts about sugar consumption. Why are you even cutting it down if it didnt affected your health though?
Because I know it's bad in the long term. I'm not denying anything you said it's just that my life is so fucked up that it doesn't really make a difference.

This.
Jfl at high inhib cels.