Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecucks want to ban "My Wife Became a Elementary School Student"

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/animetv_jp/status/1803724586388722144

A lot of drama in the anime community has been happening for the last 30 hours since the Elden Ring Shadow of The Erdtree DLC dropped. We got the Mushoku Tensei controversy surrounding its upcoming episode on Sunday, to the One Piece Chapter 1118 drama with Bonnie, and now this. If you haven't seen this making the rounds, the usual Twittertroon hate mob and netizens in general saw the title "If My Wife Becomes an Elementary School Student" and lost their soy-filled minds, rallying for it to be banned. Some have said the ricecel creator deserves to be thrown in jail.

Synonpsis:
Keisuke Niijima lost his beloved wife, Takae, 10 years ago. Since then, he doesn't feel alive and is seen as a gloomy man. The only family Keisuke is left with is his only daughter, Mai. Keisuke wants Mai to be happy but he has not done anything for his daughter other than providing living expenses. The father and daughter's time stopped 10 years ago. They are living in the same house but live very separate lives and do not communicate well. One day, an elementary school girl appears in front of Niijima's house and claims that she is the reincarnation of Takae.
Anyone with half a brain will immediately realize this is just the typical wholesome 100 romcom/iyashikeislop, if you couldn't already tell just by looking at the cover art that it's clearly not a sexually suggestive kind of show. The family loses their mother and wife, and she reincarnates as an elementary school student to help them move on, overcome their trauma, and live again. It is explicitly not lascivious in any way and there is no inappropriate scenes or loli fanservice in the manga whatsoever. The only thing agecucks could call presumably "sus" is that the dad simply brings up the suggestion of marriage after she becomes of age. And even then, how is that a bad thing? :waitwhat:

Fun fact: There was a live-action drama adaptation of this manga that aired on Japanese TV during prime-time (I forgot if it was 9PM or 10PM) last year or so. While the title may sound "problematic :soy:", the story itself is very much about coping with loss and moving on. But of course, people are narrow-minded and disregard the content and themes of something if they think it contradicts their meaningless, arbitrary moral values and belief systems, and this is particularly evident with agecucks.

Last edited:
Not into weeb

Looks dogshit regardless of the controversy.

Lifefuel for @MoggedByALoli lol

>Takae Niijima/Marika Shiraishi voiced by Aoi Yuki
>played Lucy in Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
>Madoka Kaname in Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
>and recently, Maomao in The Apothecary Diaries

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWJxes1rbWQ

MY GOAT.

Anotherschiz

Last edited:
I had to stop watching anime. Couldnt deal anymore with getting mogged by the characthers.

Looks dogshit regardless of the controversy.

lmao tbh, it's very clearly just another innocuous seasonalslop romcom thing. I know nothing about this, but I can already tell this is going to be one of those anime with a deliberately weird, attention-grabbing title that ends up being feels-bait or have some sort of emotional slant that’s about appreciating life or something.

lmao tbh, it's very clearly just another innocuous seasonalslop romcom thing. I know nothing about this, but I can already tell this is going to be one of those anime with a deliberately weird, attention-grabbing title that ends up being feels-bait or have some sort of emotional slant that’s about appreciating life or something.
Yeah you can tell from these obnoxious long ass titles japanese niggers like to make that it's meant to be slop. Atleast they make it easy for you to skip.

I wouldnt mind, most anime are trash anyway. There are only very few anime i actually like

They should tell the soys to get bent and continue doing it

Kill agecucks. Behead agecucks. Roundhouse kick a agecuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a agecuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy agecucks. Defecate in a agecucks food. Launch agecucks into the sun. Stir fry agecucks in a wok. Toss agecucks into active agecucks. Urinate into a agecucks gas tank. Judo throw agecucks into a wood chipper. Twist agecucks heads off. Report agecucks to the IRS. Karate chop agecucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant agecucks. Trap agecucks in quicksand. Crush agecucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy agecucks in a vat of acid. Eat agecucks. Dissect agecucks. Exterminate agecucks in the gas chamber. Stomp agecuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate agecucks in the oven. Lobotomize agecucks. Mandatory abortions for agecucks. Grind agecucks fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown agecucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize agecucks with a ray gun. Kick old agecucks down the stairs. Feed agecucks to alligators. Slice agecucks with a katana.

A lot of drama in the anime community has been happening for the last 30 hours since the Elden Ring Shadow of The Erdtree DLC dropped.
This is off topic from your post I believe, but was there drama with this DLC itself? Wasn't sure if there was, or if you were using this as a milestone for the timeline of things.

I had to stop watching anime. Couldnt deal anymore with getting mogged by the characthers.
I'm extremely cautious about anime I watch because of this. It just got to be too brutal and worsened the loneliness I feel.

filtering out normalniggers from actual weebs

who would you say is the best?
one of the Mitsudomoe girls? shinobu, hachikuji?
Illyasviel von Einzbern. If you want to look at my other favorites, just look at my profile banner,

Dnr. Kill yourself pedophile

Kill agecucks. Behead agecucks. Roundhouse kick a agecuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a agecuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy agecucks. Defecate in a agecucks food. Launch agecucks into the sun. Stir fry agecucks in a wok. Toss agecucks into active agecucks. Urinate into a agecucks gas tank. Judo throw agecucks into a wood chipper. Twist agecucks heads off. Report agecucks to the IRS. Karate chop agecucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant agecucks. Trap agecucks in quicksand. Crush agecucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy agecucks in a vat of acid. Eat agecucks. Dissect agecucks. Exterminate agecucks in the gas chamber. Stomp agecuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate agecucks in the oven. Lobotomize agecucks. Mandatory abortions for agecucks. Grind agecucks fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown agecucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize agecucks with a ray gun. Kick old agecucks down the stairs. Feed agecucks to alligators. Slice agecucks with a katana.

ded srs? How tho
You have a deep and normie-tier voice. Even my voice isn't as normie-sounding as yours (in a good way). Maybe it's the American accent.

I wonder if having a female anime avi is correlated with having high T now. :feelshaha:

You have a deep and normie-tier voice. Even my voice isn't as normie-sounding as yours (in a good way). Maybe it's the American accent.
It’s probably just the bog-standard American English accent. Either way, you’re a self-described NT so you mog me by default.
I wonder if having a female anime avi is correlated with having high T now. :feelshaha:
It unironically always was.

Last edited:
i miss when anime was a straight male dominated hobby

back in the days, drama like this didn't exist

I fucking hate normies. I hope they don't listen to these newgen anime watchers

Soytards seething about it just makes me think about watching it tbh:feelsjuice:.

Kind of a reach, perhaps some form of projection through moral signalling. It's not lolicon if there is nothing erotic involved.
Sorry you like kids bro must suck. If it's a new anime 1000% going to have creepy ass fanservice like every other anime that has ever existed

I would be suprised in a positive way if the series actually goes to the way haters think will go.

I would rather have "the jailbait next door become my wife"