Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Agecucks' Nightmare Thread 2.0 - The little "angels" that were killers and animal torturers while they were kids.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
45d 6h 56m
My opening statement after the shitstorm on reddit about my thread yesterday, as always a thread from me makes IT cucks seethe and distort space and time to make the most absurd mental gymnastics they can think of to twist the post into their narrative, obsessed with that they think it is. If pushed enough, they will try to convince the entire internet that green and blue don't exist and are made up colors by incels to justify why blue-eyed or green-eyed men/wahmen have more success.

I'm disgusted by IT's dishonesty as always, everyone here knows how they twist everything we post here in any way possible to fit their narrative. Saying that I was somehow justifying all that was in yesterday's thread and glorifying it. Yeah, I sure did it, proudly, maybe that's why I used words such as UNPARALLELED DEPRAVITY, DEGENERACY or COMPLETE INSANITY and said I HAD NO WORDS TO SAY HOW TERRIBLE ALL THAT WAS. Surely these are the most correct and sensible words to justify and glorify in favor of something and use something as argument, for negative IQ cuckddit it is, apparently.
Somehow they find a way to twist everything to fit into their view as if we were somehow justifying it as "everyone does it bro", which NO ONE SAID, no one said anything about age of consent anywhere in the thread. The truth is, yes, the majority of foids, at least here, are THAT degenerate and everyone knows it, they openly talk about and brag everywhere about how young they started and how much they like much older people or whoever they can find. Don't take this out of context this time because if an immoral and unlawful act can happen, it is the responsibility of the more mature party to drift away, say "no" and get out of the situation, but that won't stop anything, they will find someone that doesn't give a fuck and will do what a responsible person will not. It's just like bullies, they will go for people that can't defend themselves until they run into someone that has nothing to lose and that will either be their end or their will learn their lesson in the harshest way possible and never mess with anyone again.

Do you wanna play the warriors and saviors of the kids, IT cucks? Better get the fuck out of reddit and dive into the real world of crime. Oh wait, you are too scared to face cartels and actual bloodthirsty gangs? Maybe you should hunt them to stop them from killing innocent kids everyday instead of watching this forum as entertainment from ostracized and radicalized people that get silence whenever it's possible. What I'm gonna say is terrible, very terrible, but if you really care that much, go to Mexico or any other country overrun by cartels and tell them to stop killing kids. Yesterday I saw a video of a 12-year-old being beheaded alive by a cartel. All he did was being born in the wrong family, as his father was a cartel boss. Maybe you should get off the fucking internet and reddit and go after them, what do you think? They constantly do it everyday, murdering entire families because one of them had a family member working in the government or the police. They don't care, will kill regardless of who you are and what age are you. Recently, an entire family got massacred, including their 3-year-old baby that got chopped. Wow, that doesn't enrage you? Go fight them! Oh yeah I forgot, targeting depressed lonely men in a forum is much easier than facing people worse than Satan himself, right? Maybe it's time for you to go fight actual terrorism since the wars have killed hundreds of thousands of people right south of the border. Wait, no?! We are the terrorists according to you, right?! Fuck I forgot. Being frustrated and expressing anger is forbidden and dangerous terrorism, but destroying a whole continent, kidnapping people for ransom and dismembering and beaheading kids and babies seems to not bother any of you to go after them to fight, it's easier to get off to the suffering you consider funny and laughable, right? Come on, you are so brave on your comments, go fight the actual terrorists that flay people alive and cut their chests open to rip their hearts out with their victims fully conscious. Too scared to face the actual dangerous and vile people, hm? Better to focus on us that can't get a look from a girl and many don't even get out of the house.

I remember another forum (game-related forum, nothing about what we have here) where an user from Croatia or Serbia said that the 10-11 year old whores from his school used to offer blowjobs to the older dudes, or complete strangers, and often would record themselves in sexual acts and post it online in their school group on facebook, whatsapp and other apps used. Sounds fucking unbelievable but another person who was from the same place as him confirmed it saying that same shit would happen with the foids in his school. Note that all this is very recent and not memories from decades ago. And you still think that they are all innocent "climbing trees and eating mud" like some fucking retard said. Maybe you are projecting because as you ended up on this place on reddit due to an IQ lower than temperatures in Pluto.

Yeah, truth is, girls always started very early, if I was glorifying it and justifying it, maybe I would not be using degoratory terms such as BRAINLESS DEGENERATES or DEPRAVITY, as people into it see it as something admirable and beautiful. Yes IT, good joob at showing your dishonesty for the billionth time into twisting something to fit your fucking retarded views. They act as there exists no nudist/naturist+incestuos families out there and condition their kids to like it, and they rarely fail at doing so. Do you know how much incest there is in the world, as hidden family secrets? Hm, guess you are gonna try to deny that. I guess they don't know how popular all this incest fetish is, maybe they look too much into LGBTardation sex and things related that they forget everything else exists.
I have personally witnessed it, in a way, when in a party in my house one of my female cousins went to the bedroom with my brother and his friend, and they were no older than maybe 7 or 8 years old. My brother later said they did many lewd things. Nononononono, that can't be! They were just experimenting! They are eating mud at that age as someone in the comments of the screenshot of my post said. Yes, they are eating mud, maybe the retarded ones. People at that age, in curious cases, have already started "experimenting" torturing animals and even killing people or physically beating younger children. Damn, that's a whole parallel universe to being too busy climbing trees and eating mud.

Enough of talking, let's take a look at more innocent angels, shall we? The youngest killers there are, starting from age 6. One of them, aged 9, killed his entire family before setting the house on fire. Ah yes, I imagine the mental gymnastics IT will make up to justify it, they will say he was possessed by evil spirits and that the boy no longer had control over himself, as they can never do no wrong. Be sure to check the external links, the sources for more details and original reportings.

Oh yeah, we can't forget this little angel, probably the most infamous, Mary Bell... who would guess...

Also, did you forget the videos of kids torturing and killing innocent animals? Hm... you probably don't hear about it from the little angels, huh?
Guess what, they post it to social media to show off, and it is a kind of sick culture in some places. Many of these are on snapchat. Crushing, setting them on fire, cutting heads, killing puppies and kittens, monkeys, rabbits... who guess the little innocent angels would do any of that? Wow, no! Does not count! They are just being kids, experimenting, learning about themselves and the world! Ready to take it off animals and soon to people and turn into serial killers like pretty much all of them started with animals.

Damn, we must remind you that we all here have very bad personalities and thus never get any girl... but these awesome animal torturers and serial killers get love letters in the prison and death row, how lovely. I bet they have captivating personalities.

Fuck you very much IT.

Last edited:
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
24d 12h 24m
Agecucks are the worst kinds of cucks to ever exist

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
71d 8h 19m
Stop giving these cucks so much attention, boyo. They're braindead soylets and trannies.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 6h 56m
Abominationcel said:
Agecucks are the worst kinds of cucks to ever exist
I would post the links to articles talking about the kids and teens showing off their animal torture/killings but I really don't want to even open it. They are the lowest scum of this planet and I would kill them with my bare hands if I could. Do so to people that deserve it, alright, but not to animals, they are not part or cause of our fucking problems.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
24d 12h 24m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I would post the links to articles talking about the kids and teens showing off their animal torture/killings but I really don't want to even open it.
B-But kids are innocent angels :soy::soy:

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
49d 15h 45m
but muh you're kid till 25

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 6h 56m
Abominationcel said:
B-But kids are innocent angels :soy::soy:
To IT cucks that is. They don't know anything, they literally have no consciousness, autopilot mode until they magically complete 18 years of age, then they start thinking and free from autopilot mode and gain full control of their caracter.
Just check the screenshot they posted of my thread and the comments, how they twist things to their views is simply insane.

Last edited:
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
24d 12h 24m
To IT cucks that is. They don't know anything, they literally have no consciousness, autopilot mod until they magically complete 18 years of age, then they start thinking and free from autopilot mode and gain full control of their caracter.
Just check the screenshot they posted of my thread and the comments, how they twist things to their views is simply insane.
Indeed, kids are the most crule and evil types of people, yet the most braindead. They know no bounds in harassment and bullying, all the bullying I have experienced in collage doesn't add up to an average week at hell on earth (school). You will be hunted down if you aren't a boot licker or are different in any (good) way - (you will be celebrated for being a tranny, faggot etc tho)

They deserve no sympathy.

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★
7d 19h 47m
Good post.
:feelsokman:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
43d 16h 56m
agecuckism is just menopausal women not wanting to lose value to chads

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★
29d 47m
I have personally witnessed it, in a way, when in a party in my house one of my female cousins went to the bedroom with my brother and his friend, and they were no older than maybe 7 or 8 years old. My brother later said they did many lewd things. Nononononono, that can't be! They were just experimenting! They are eating mud at that age as someone in the comments of the screenshot of my post said. Yes, they are eating mud, maybe the retarded ones. People at that age, in curious cases, have already started "experimenting" torturing animals and even killing people or physically beating younger children. Damn, that's a whole parallel universe to being too busy climbing trees and eating mud.
When I was at primary school I remember my Fig classmates fighting and calling each other "Cows".. the teachers made a soy face and acted aghast "YOU CANT SAY THAT.. THATS A BAD WORD". Teachers have ruined the minds of Children and then act shocked when they act out and start abusing everyone.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 11h 49m
That's very interesting

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
0Energy0Happyness said:
agecuckism is just menopausal women not wanting to lose value to chads
I wish it was. Sadly, many men are agecucks as well and there are agecucks even here of all places. In fact, the very word "agecuck" implies that it's a man doing it, when it's old feminists doing it, it's more like good ol' jealousy (with a misandric touch to it of course).

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
45d 6h 56m
Mainländer said:
I wish it was. Sadly, many men are agecucks as well and there are agecucks even here of all places. In fact, the very word "agecuck" implies that it's a man doing it, when it's old feminists doing it, it's more like good ol' jealousy (with a misandric touch to it of course).
Even prisoners are whiteknights agecucks. OH NO HE HAD SEX WITH A GIRL AND SHE DIDN'T LIKE OR HE BEAT HER! LETS DISMEMBER HIM, EXTRACT HIS HEART WHILE HE IS ALIVE AND BEHEAD HIM!

Meanwhile their own crimes include murder (sometimes their own girlfriend and they kill them, brutally beat them near to death or completely dismember them, no arms, no legs, head, feet, nothing, they chop them entirely), rape, robbery, muggings, extortion, statuory rape, drugs and arms trafficking, racketeering, forced prostitution, killing innocent people that had nothing to do with crime in the middle of their actions or just for fun, live dismemberings/heart extractions, burning people alive, animal cruelty, beheadings, terrorizing citizens, etc etc etc.

Jesus fucking christ I can't think how things came to such point.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8