Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AgeCucks are Insufferable

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
It`s mostly Redditfags they spew shit like "She`s an innocent child":soy: the reality is most foids by the time they are early teens they are already sluts that`s just a fact they dress,walk,talk and act like whores it`s funny too because i suspect many of these Agecucks secretly wanna fuck these Teen sluts but they wanna white knight instead of showing their actual intentions to appear as "Good" also on the topic of Agecucks we`ll see scenarios where a 29 year old is dating a 23 year old foid like i`ve seen a user here post from reddit "She`s 23 she`s just a child" :soy: "You`re too old for her":soy: No you braindead Nigger:reeeeee: infact it`s the opposite at age 23 foids nowadays are already blown out roasties who look twice their age

innocent children. it's only what is not against the law to show here.

e07824acdde4c8e10d78a702184b037a.jpg
wBnXjssuLsI.jpg
2KteUE-p9Uo.jpg
1543319725_korzik_net_photo15432535481.jpg

Retards are saying even 25 year olds are kids.

It`s mostly Redditfags they spew shit like "She`s an innocent child":soy: the reality is most foids by the time they are early teens they are already sluts that`s just a fact they dress,walk,talk and act like whores it`s funny too because i suspect many of these Agecucks secretly wanna fuck these Teen sluts but they wanna white knight instead of showing their actual intentions to appear as "Good" also on the topic of Agecucks we`ll see scenarios where a 29 year old is dating a 23 year old foid like i`ve seen a user here post from reddit "She`s 23 she`s just a child" :soy: "You`re too old for her":soy: No you braindead Nigger:reeeeee: infact it`s the opposite at age 23 foids nowadays are already blown out roasties who look twice their age
Hello IT

I suspect there's something in the food & water supply causing this.

They're no "innocent children" ; they're a bunch of nasty whores who've already been ran thru

I had a cute chadlight friend during my school years and I remember he was getting laid since he was 14 with girls our age, he was changing gf's every couple months, so I always knew that most foids and chads fuck since their teens. I understand that teens or early 20's is still young and they're yet to fully understand how the world works, but they all fuck and they all are capable of making their own decisions and understanding that there are consequences to them.

fuck agecucks
I mean, define agecuck.

Teenagers are not even close to innocent. Walk around any modern high school and you'll see teens making out and groping each other's genitals in the hallways. Most of the girls are dressed like prostitutes, they show more skin than they cover up and show off their tits and ass. Literally the opposite of innocent.

Honestly, to me humans stop being innocent after they start puberty

most agecucks are fathers who fuck their own daughters and don't want to share.

if you're not a subhuman agecucks wouldn't bother you

I hate agecucks more than anything

It's sad that you can't even escape agecucks on this forum