Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Agecucks Are Gynocentric Hypocrites

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Agecucks would only complain about a 14 year old dating a 22 year old if the older person in the relationship was a man. If the older person was a foid they would call the boy lucky. It's similar to how foid teachers get away with having sex with teenage boys. Imagine how Agecucks would respond if a male teacher was caught having sex with a teen foid? I mean look at this for example:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-contact-three-times-boy-14-avoids-jail.html

A 22 year old foid avoided jail for having sex with a 14 year old boy because a judge gave Her a pussy pass. Imagine if a 22 year old man even approached a 14 year old foid and asked Her out? He would get a super long sentence from the same judge. Agecucks are gynocentric feminists.

idiots think a 50 year old hag fucking a 18 year old high school chad is fine but they will chimp out at a guy for anything.

idiots think a 50 year old hag fucking a 18 year old high school chad is fine but they will chimp out at a guy for anything.
"But But... She's old 17 years old. It's literally pedophilla":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"But But... She's old 17 years old. It's literally pedophilla":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
this is an american thing, the west is fond of looking down on others.
where i live no one thinks a teen slut is a child.

this is an american thing, the west is fond of looking down on others.
where i live no one thinks a teen slut is a child.
The British and the Americans are the biggest agecucks by far. I'm from Europe. There's not too many Agecucks in mainland Europe. Apart from some crazy feminist cunts.

Let’s see the agecuck “rebuttal” :soy: of this.