Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecuck logic: 'Men are attracted to a number' (over 18s in film portraying teens)

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
So I was watching a show and it features a girl who is canonically 16 seducing a 30 year old man. The show is very explicit making the girl seem very sexy. We are not shown any full frontal nudity, but lots of non-nipple chest and lost of very lustful behaviour that would drive any man wild. Now, they can get away with this because the actress was 20. My question is, do normies think that it is sick to be attracted to that character, because the character is 16? Or do normies think it is acceptable, because the actress is 20. If it is acceptable, aren't normies admitting that the physical line between adolescents and young 20s women is blurry? Wouldn't that also mean that attraction to adolescents should be considered normal in their eyes? Or do normies think that the number attatched to a foid shoud stop us being attracted? My point is, if a 20yo can pass as 16, can't a 16yo pass as 20, and yet we are called pedo if we are attracted? It makes no sense. Physicality is the basis of attraction, not some arbitrary chronological, numerical value. Same with The Witcher. A 22yo actress is portraying a mid teens girl. Idk, if on the other hand normies are saying it is unnacceptable to be attracted to a 16yo character by a 20yo actress, that also means that normies consider that even a fictional number should be what stops our attraction, and it also suggests in reverse that a 16yo actor playing a 20yo would be acceptable (of couse, normies can't admit this because that would require consistent moral logic). Basically, whether fictional or not, a girl that has <insert_arbitrary_number> attatched to her is supposed to be non-sexual even though we know that all science shows that adolescent girls are sexual and men find them attractive.

So when this happens, are we as the viewer allowed to be attracted or not? I don't understand normalfag values. For me, if a girl is developed, I am attracted. It dosen't matter if she is 14 or 20. But in the modern world, this normal attraction means I am a pedophile (even though in many developed nations, the age of consent is 14 and in scientific terms, only attraction to pre-pubescents is pedophilia). I am so sick of being labelled pedo for natural inclinations :fuk:, and I cannot keep track of normie morality :dafuckfeels:. Idk. I don't really think in terms of words, I let my nature and instinct guide me, as does an animal, so convuluted normie moralfag mental gymastics are not something I can wrap my head around.

Another example is how this 20yo insta thot cosplayed Asuka but in a really sexy version of the suit. All the roastie foids were angry at her because "Asuka is a child" so by wearing the same OUTFIT as a FICTIONAL ANIME highschooler this is apparantly pedophilic. They also accused her of "asian fishing" because she was a White girl cosplaying an anime character even though Asuka is canonically 3/4 European AND it turns out that the cosplayer is Asian herself!

Normalfag mental gymnastics make no sense. This is why I prefer animals. They just fuck what they want to, kill what they want to, act on instinct. Instinct and logic are two great things to act on, but the average human is stuck between a compromise between both, torn between sheer animal instinct and intellectual abstrations. As a result, the way our species acts truly makes no sense from any outside persepective. We must return to monkey or transcend to Godhood. While we stay in the middle we will always be a constant failure.

I only read like the first few sentences of your posts but yea, normies would still consider you a pedo for finding a developed 16yo attractive because:
Yeah my post was rambly lol the core point is that if a girl is passable as teen or 20s it is the actual number attatched that determines if a guy is pedo, so it is like if you don't know the age, you are not allowed to admit attraction until you do. In reality, numbers are not what guys are attracted to, so we are as humans just expected to lie about our attractions as a matter of course.

Oh, and I have been told by a girl that it is creepy for any guy over 20s to display attraction to ANY teen even 18 or 19. It is crazy. Part of me wishes to get the youngest foid I can just to BTFO all of the roasties (but I can't get ANY gf so that's not gonna happen)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back