Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Age>?

Age?

• 20-22

• 22-24

• 24-26

• 26-28

• 30-35

• 35-40

• 40-50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
This has probably been done before, but might as well freshen it. What's your age? How long have you been suffering this existence? I'm in this for 22 years already...

I like how you did not include >18 age option. Based oldcel. Fuck youngcels (Some of you are alright, don't come to incels.co tomorrow).

I like how you did not include >18 age option. Based oldcel. Fuck youngcels (Some of you are alright, don't come to incels.co tomorrow).
Yessir, if they're younger than 18 I really don't care to hear their shit. Not to say they can't be experiencing real pain, I know I sure was from 14-17

respect to the 30+cels for lasting that long without roping

It's over for 29 year olds

Whatever age man of culture has, standard most perfect waifu is 13

I will not answer to piece of shit who uses gay avi

Twentyfuckingeight

ohWC9qO.jpg

Im actually below 18

FBI data mining
BTW i am a Lithuanian Lonely 51 old male

I’ve already told you that you are too young at 15 to be bullshitting here.
Being treated like a literal retard in school due to my appearance isnt helping

im 18. Tfw yungcell.

Being treated like a literal retard in school due to my appearance isnt helping
Okay. I tried to give you real advice. I’m not trying to be a dick. But you don’t belong here son. You are not ugly. You are completely normal looking. I get that you live in Western Europe and that you are technically ethnic, but you are light skinned and there are plenty of threads on this very forum showcasing the hypergamous Western European foids loving to go for ethnic dick. You come off as a child throwing himself a pity party, reminding me once again that a majority of the forum doesn’t actually belong here. You are only creating this problem for yourself. I don’t know what you expect to accomplish at 15 being here. You look completely normal, and the advice of working on yourself would actually help you. Unless you are genuinely autistic then you have no excuse. It would be hypocritical of me to say to someone who is genuinely ugly to “work on themselves” knowing what I know about the world. (Referencing black pill ideologies). But you are not a 4 or below. You are easily a 5 or 6. Seriously go to the gym and stop playing around on here, you’re just a kid and I tried giving you the kind advice. Someone needs to smack some sense into you. Otherwise you’re continuing to just put yourself down a rabbit hole where you are actually creating your own problem. You are a fakecel as of now until proven otherwise, which only time can tell. Because you are 15.

Okay. I tried to give you real advice. I’m not trying to be a dick. But you don’t belong here son. You are not ugly. You are completely normal looking. I get that you live in Western Europe and that you are technically ethnic, but you are light skinned and there are plenty of threads on this very forum showcasing the hypergamous Western European foids loving to go for ethnic dick. You come off as a child throwing himself a pity party, reminding me once again that a majority of the forum doesn’t actually belong here. You are only creating this problem for yourself. I don’t know what you expect to accomplish at 15 being here. You look completely normal, and the advice of working on yourself would actually help you. Unless you are genuinely autistic then you have no excuse. It would be hypocritical of me to say to someone who is genuinely ugly to “work on themselves” knowing what I know about the world. (Referencing black pill ideologies). But you are not a 4 or below. You are easily a 5 or 6. Seriously go to the gym and stop playing around on here, you’re just a kid and I tried giving you the kind advice. Someone needs to smack some sense into you. Otherwise you’re continuing to just put yourself down a rabbit hole where you are actually creating your own problem. You are a fakecel as of now until proven otherwise, which only time can tell. Because you are 15.
Its just brutal, being laughed at every small mistake and not being appreciated no matter what I do or say, its so tiring, exhausting and painful. If its not my appearance what else is it then? Why havent I got invited to any place which involves foids so far? Why am I called a virgin or ugly in a debate just to insult me? What will "working on myself" do besides being a cope for a few months or a year? Im not trying to find excuses, I just write down what im experiencing.

Its just brutal, being laughed at every small mistake and not being appreciated no matter what I do or say, its so tiring, exhausting and painful. If its not my appearance what else is it then? Why havent I got invited to any place which involves foids so far? Why am I called a virgin or ugly in a debate just to insult me? What will "working on myself" do besides being a cope for a few months or a year? Im not trying to find excuses, I just write down what im experiencing.
Are you diagnosed autistic? If not, stop whining and festering on yourself and learn to actually communicate with people, I AM ACTUALLY UGLY UNLIKE YOU and I’m 5’1 yet I can communicate and socialize just fine, you have no excuse. Again, unless you’re autistic. What kind of debates are you having as a fucking 15 year old? Are you telling me people are bullying you I don’t understand? I can picture you now and I’m seeing someone who doesn’t just let shit happen to him because he’s just weak, but you’re fucking yourself in the process as if it’s not enough. You don’t realize that you are only fucking 15. You are a fucking child. Your worldview is so narrow and restricted and you are literally doing this to yourself. I’ve seen you. And I’ve known people just like you. I’m not in the mood to argue with a fakecel child over shit he can’t understand because he literally hasn’t developed enough mentally. Working on yourself isn’t just a fucking cope. Especially when you are normal looking like yourself. Listen to me or not. But you don’t belong here. Continue to fuck yourself if you feel like it but honestly it just pisses me off that a kid is doing this shit to himself for no reason.

3000 year old mummy living in tomb

You seen his pics?

Because normal looking (normies) is enough to get a foid who isn't a 60 year old single mom of 4.

JFL and if he hasn't gymmaxxed then this is unsettling.
He doesn’t belong here, believe me. The main point is he is far too young, what I said to him applies to anyone who isn’t truecel. Like most of this forum tbhtbh

Are you diagnosed autistic? If not, stop whining and festering on yourself and learn to actually communicate with people, I AM ACTUALLY UGLY UNLIKE YOU and I’m 5’1 yet I can communicate and socialize just fine, you have no excuse. Again, unless you’re autistic. What kind of debates are you having as a fucking 15 year old? Are you telling me people are bullying you I don’t understand? I can picture you now and I’m seeing someone who doesn’t just let shit happen to him because he’s just weak, but you’re fucking yourself in the process as if it’s not enough. You don’t realize that you are only fucking 15. You are a fucking child. Your worldview is so narrow and restricted and you are literally doing this to yourself. I’ve seen you. And I’ve known people just like you. I’m not in the mood to argue with a fakecel child over shit he can’t understand because he literally hasn’t developed enough mentally. Working on yourself isn’t just a fucking cope. Especially when you are normal looking like yourself. Listen to me or not. But you don’t belong here. Continue to fuck yourself if you feel like it but honestly it just pisses me off that a kid is doing this shit to himself for no reason.
Idk if im a diagnosed autist but I might be

NONE OF THEM. Where the fuck is 29?

22 and already balding

20. It was over for me since puberty.