Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AGE SURVEY

Age?

• 16 and under

• 17-18

• 19-21

• 22-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51+

Results are only viewable after voting.
VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
See so many dumbass kids posting here, just want to see if they really do make up a major chunk of users.

Teenagers shouldn’t be here imo. Somebody posted a graph showing that 42% of normies lose their virginity at 18.

If you are still a Incel and out of Highschool, then you can come here and rot but otherwise you should keep trying to ascend, imo.

I'm a 27 year old KHHV.

I can't take all these kids seriously either.

kids below 22 should be banned on sight

many adult incels are part of other communities like FA or MGTOW.
there's a point in your life when you stop caring about be edgy and about le memes

many adult incels are part of other communities like FA or MGTOW.
there's a point in your life when you stop caring about be edgy and about le memes
FA is blue pilled cucks.

How old is @VincentVanCope ?

But yeah, teenagers shouldn't be here. Far too early to get sucked down this road.

Exactly like I thought. Lots of late 20s. It's the time of life where it you realize it's over.

But yeah, teenagers shouldn't be here. Far too early to get sucked down this road.
I agree minimum age should be 25. Im 28 and really tried but now i ldar

Teenagers shouldn’t be here imo. Somebody posted a graph showing that 42% of normies lose their virginity at 18.

If you are still a Incel and out of Highschool, then you can come here and rot but otherwise you should keep trying to ascend, imo.

Eh, there’s a 15 year old or was at least who certainly appeared headed towards inceldom. He was an androgynous Hapa, nerdy, and very cynical. Oh and he lived in the US.

@FrustratedWhiteMale I think you are one of (if not) the oldest member here. What has honestly kept you from roping? I’m wondering how I’m going to make it another year, ngl.

@FrustratedWhiteMale I think you are one of (if not) the oldest member here. What has honestly kept you from roping? I’m wondering how I’m going to make it another year, ngl.
Sex Dolls.

19 here buddy boyo. It's over tbhtbh :feelsbadman:

Thank you, those options made me feel young.

Before 22, you have hope. After 22, you either cope or rope.

31-35. The decay is rotting me away.