Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age pill is brutal

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
In your 30's people get grey hairs some even by late 20's already. The frown lines between the eyes and the lines on the forehead dont go away anymore. Any sicknesses that will effect you for the rest of your life make themsleves known i.e the first symptoms show themselves. Many say they are "strong" and "indestructable" but diseases take no prisoners.

Look at any foid above 30 they cover that stuff with tons of make up and hair colours look at the guys already wrinkled at 30.

Age pill takes no prisoners.

I’ve had serious chronic health issues since age 13, and my left hip degraded starting at 17. Over

I’ve had serious chronic health issues since age 13, and my left hip degraded starting at 17. Over
better start living healthy if your health is so fragile. Old age is unforiving to sickly cels

better start living healthy if your health is so fragile. Old age is unforiving to sickly cels
I know. I have various chronic health issues now, so the future is probably gonna be rough

Yeah, I've been agepilled for four years since turning age 30. I like to exercise regularly at home, and I have noticed that I take longer than usual to recover from muscle soreness. Also I'm starting to develop fucking! skin diseases I never ever use to get prior to being agepilled. I was very cleared skin up until then. Nonetheless, my erections are still strong as ever for eighteen-year-old foids.:ahegao:

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been agepilled for four years since turning age 30. I like to exercise regularly at home, and I have noticed that I take longer than usual to recover from muscle soreness. Also I'm starting to develop fucking! skin diseases I never ever use to get prior to being agepilled. I was very cleared skin up until then. Nonetheless, my erections are still strong as ever for eighteen-year-old foids.:ahegao:
If your arteries are not fucked from smoking, goy slop, cocaine etc then you will have strong erections even into ur 90's

You will be the super star amongst all the grannys calling you "the grandpa with the good dick"

If your arteries are not fucked from smoking, goy slop, cocaine etc then you will have strong erections even into ur 90's

You will be the super star amongst all the grannys calling you "the grandpa with the good dick"
That's the goal!, brocel.:feelskek:

That's the goal!, brocel.:feelskek:
Aha your goal is be dicking down all the grannys whose men are useless in bed cant even last 1 minute already breathing heavy because their health is totaly fucked from smoking, drinking, goy slopping all those years. Then here comes you strong dick, can last 15-20minutes banging out that pussy make granny cum all on ur dick and balls dripping with cum and pussy juices :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Aha your goal is be dicking down all the grannys whose men are useless in bed cant even last 1 minute already breathing heavy because their health is totaly fucked from smoking, drinking, goy slopping all those years. Then here comes you strong dick, can last 15-20minutes banging out that pussy make granny cum all on ur dick and balls dripping with cum and pussy juices :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Nah, nah, nah!, hell fucking no! Eighteen-year-old foids only for me, even when I'm 80 years old.:cool:

Last edited:
Nah, nah, nah!, hell fucking no! Eighteen-year-old foids only for me, even when I'm 80 years old.:cool:
i hope you got the $$$$$$$ my nigga because nobody likes old ugly wrinkly ass people