Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Age old question; should I become a gymcel?

anotherwastedlife

anotherwastedlife

Glutton for punishment
★★★★★
My looks are fucked so realistically, gymcelling is really the only thing i can think of that will improve things because i can build muscle and be in good shape. Also since i'm 26 i am nearing the ages where naturally building muscle will become harder and my body will become worse so i might as well try to be a "late bloomer" (those don't exist)

I have never stepped foot inside of a gym, before covid i was quite skinny and was doing a course but since 2020 i bloated with age and virtually complete isolation so now i'm like 85 - 92 kg (185 or 205 lbs) on an endomorph 175cm (5'9) frame.

Is it worth it? Or should i just get home equipment? I hate the notion of going to the gym and seeing all the foids in revealing clothing, ready to make themselves a victim if i dare to look at them and all of the gymchads there that will possibly get to fuck them later. Not only that but its probably going to take fuckin years to really get anywhere to ascension which is pretty much off the cards for me anyway.

For Dnrcels: title

Gymmaxxing is a bluepilled cope tbh

Do what ever the fuck you want. You still wont get pussy either way. At least you can fight better and dudes wont mess with you so thats a plus

Yes it is a good cope. I gymaxed and stylemaxed but I am still KHHV. Still worth it though. Maybe it will make you ascend.

I started gymcelling a couple months ago, and I only go very early in the morning to mitigate foid contact. I have only seen a couple foids in slutty clothing and don't see it every day so it is fine. Don't use home equipment, the gym is better.

If you have good genetics for muscle and frame then a good body is definitely a halo.

My looks are fucked so realistically, gymcelling is really the only thing i can think of that will improve things because i can build muscle and be in good shape. Also since i'm 26 i am nearing the ages where naturally building muscle will become harder and my body will become worse so i might as well try to be a "late bloomer" (those don't exist)

I have never stepped foot inside of a gym, before covid i was quite skinny and was doing a course but since 2020 i bloated with age and virtually complete isolation so now i'm like 85 - 92 kg (185 or 205 lbs) on an endomorph 175cm (5'9) frame.

Is it worth it? Or should i just get home equipment? I hate the notion of going to the gym and seeing all the foids in revealing clothing, ready to make themselves a victim if i dare to look at them and all of the gymchads there that will possibly get to fuck them later. Not only that but its probably going to take fuckin years to really get anywhere to ascension which is pretty much off the cards for me anyway.

For Dnrcels: title
sure if u never been lean you can try it otherwise its a waste of time if ur just doing it for muscles sake with lookism in mind.

I appreciate all of the answers i've gotten, i think i might just get some home equipment to shed weight and look into gymmaxxing at the start of next year

It's not so much that you will attract foids by gymcelling. It's more that once you get big, normies won't fuck with you and you'll become a threat to them. That alone I think is worth it, especially if you are a ricecel.

I am thinking of going down the home gym route myself (went to gym once and I am scarred for life)

To save space, you can get equipment that folds as I don't know how much room in your current living space.
Just get a treadmill (folding), weight bench (folding) you can also get it with a bench rack that has a dip station too if you really wanted, individual weights and maybe one of those pull-up bars for doorways. This way you can work basically every muscle group and do cardio at home (though you will have skinny legs- who cares about legs anyway!).

To save space, you can get equipment that folds as I don't know how much room in your current living space.
Just get a treadmill (folding), weight bench (folding) you can also get it with a bench rack that has a dip station too if you really wanted, individual weights and maybe one of those pull-up bars for doorways. This way you can work basically every muscle group and do cardio at home (though you will have skinny legs- who cares about legs anyway!).
You can do pistol squats

Its not like they are going to give you huge legs but its something

sure if u never been lean you can try it otherwise its a waste of time if ur just doing it for muscles sake with lookism in mind.
Agreed. Just try leanmaxxing and a bit of fashion maxxing.

Yes, but it has to be combined with fashion and money and maybe even plastic surgeries, and that will get you a 5/10 semi fat average looking woman who is depressed she doesn't have rich chad.

But at least you may get something.

Unless you are a fat fuck gymmaxxing is cope, but its good cope. If you are big and muscular people will treat you better.

I am thinking of going down the home gym route myself (went to gym once and I am scarred for life)

i have a treadmill and a couple 10kg dumbbells, just never used them much
Yes, but it has to be combined with fashion and money and maybe even plastic surgeries, and that will get you a 5/10 semi fat average looking woman who is depressed she doesn't have rich chad.

But at least you may get something.
brutal

since 2020 i bloated with age and virtually complete isolation so now i'm like 85 - 92 kg (185 or 205 lbs) on an endomorph 175cm (5'9) frame
Probably dieting is more useful rn.

Do it lol i mean see from a month or two down the road if you still wanna go lol i’d say start crossfit first if you dont k word what youre doing tho man