Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion age of consent

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
Is it wrong for a 25 year-old man to date a 16 year old girl who is physically and mentally mature, and has already graduated from college with a decent job? I don't think it's wrong because she is basically an adult already, doing things that adults typically do. She has shown that she is mature enough to make her own decisions.
I personality wouldn't date a girl that young, but I don't see any harm in it if she and the parents consented to it.

Is it wrong for a 25 year-old man to date a 16 year old girl who is physically and mentally mature, and has already graduated from college with a decent job? I don't think it's wrong because she is basically an adult already, doing things that adults typically do. She has shown that she is mature enough to make her own decisions.
I personality wouldn't date a girl that young, but I don't see any harm in it if her and the parents consented to it.
She’s past puberty and grown so it should be alright, but finding a girl that age who graduated college is borderline impossible

She’s past puberty and grown so it should be alright, but finding a girl that age who graduated college is borderline impossible
could be any random 16 year old tbh as long as she and her parents are fine with it

I personality wouldn't date a girl that young, but I don't see any harm in it if she and the parents consented to it.
Anon that guy is dating a child

>inb4 thread gets nuked :feelshaha:

Nothing I just kek'd at your profile (no offense if that's actually you)

just seemed like a boomer facebook larp
Put it into google lens

It’s not wrong because a 10 year old, 16 year old and 25 year old female basically are the same mentality. Women’s brains don’t expand much past childhood while men’s brains can come up with crazy things like fission and microchips.