Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Age of consent laws were created to prevent incels from having relations with "still innocent" JBs.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
That's simply a fact. Notice how all these "predators" in the Chris Hansen show almost always happen to be incels? Chad gets to fuck all the "underage" girls he wants with no repercussions.

Society does not want ugly "creepy" males to realize that many "underage" women have not realized their true value and are not as hypergamous and used up as the older ones. It wants to reserve these type of women for Chad's pleasure only.

There is a reason as to why adult males used to actually marry "underage" women in the past. As the females in society become a little older, they'll turn into stuck up superficial whores for a certain type of male: that is, Chad.

qhNBk6s.jpg

G7geP18.png

Like I said, it's over if you didn't slay in HS.

Good luck being beta bucks for a blown out roastie who fucked 100+ guys by age 18.

Like I said, it's over if you didn't slay in HS.

Good luck being beta bucks for a blown out roastie who fucked 100+ guys by age 18.
This. It will be only "your time" anyway with the roastie in case you ascend. It was over from the start.

This. It will be only "your time" anyway with the roastie in case you ascend. It was over from the start.

"yo bro I made it i got surgery and look like a chad! now i get to fuck girls in her 20s and be her 200th dick"

lmao

"yo bro I made it i got surgery and look like a chad! now i get to fuck girls in her 20s and be her 200th dick"

lmao
Absolute suicidefuel man. I plan on fucking moving from the West ASAP as soon as I do any surgeries and head off to Latin America or something and take the virginity of some young women there.

Hmm... I see no other reason especially since concepts like "love" (lust) took hold in the early 20th century. After women were allowed to vote, I'm sure this is one of the first things they pushed the pols to change.

don't worry, changing demographics means this is going to be making a comeback to the west.

13 is max for me if they were to decrease age of consent/ and i wish it was legal at that level minimum / lmfao that reddit post of the girl fucking 100 guys ruined my day / put that in perspective thats probably minimum for most / majority of girls

13 is max for me if they were to decrease age of consent/ and i wish it was legal at that level minimum / lmfao that reddit post of the girl fucking 100 guys ruined my day / put that in perspective thats probably minimum for most / majority of girls
Teen girls are mature sexual beings, just not for ugly men and normies.

context?

If a women has had more than 5 sexual partners marriage stability drops to 30%. If they have had more than 1 partner it drops to 50%

MmbEVxE.jpg

The government sanctioned ID cards showing how many sexual partners a woman has had is making more and more sense as time goes on. If roastieism has that much of an effect on marriage stability then normie and chad men should know what they are getting themselves into, considering this is a person they're likely to have a child with.

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women."

"Belgium & Portugal have the highest rates of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%"

537f6ca56bb3f7ff18a0f9d5-1136-568.jpg