Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Age of consent is only 12 in Phillippines

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
JFL at these ricecels coping. some of them saying it should be around 20-30 :lul::feelskek: Personally i think it should be around 16.

Lifefuel for @Mainländer

Filipino women are ugly as fuck to me ngl

12 is cool. Based.

Enlightened country

the amount of anglicisms in their speech is revolting

13 good, just how with age differences and overprotective daddies?

In my opinion the entire legal institution of age of consent is pointless. It should be removed from the law and fathers should be expected to protect their daugthers.

you gonna move to Philippines and find your loli girl?
Would, if not social anxiety. Also my fag looks often making me target for angry people. Dont know how too

Would, if not social anxiety. Also my fag looks often making me target for angry people. Dont know how too
Philippines is a dangerous country,if you are white and look like a kid you would get beaten up and robbed

you said your Russian, plenty of them in Thailand
Russian by nationality, as lithuania is separatist part of Russia, but ethnic lithuanian

Yes i know, but i heard him mention something about russia before in a post so thats where it comes to mind.
SEAmaxing looks mission impossible without social friend who has street smarts. And my friends failed me, wanted me to "look for woman my age". Tfu on that, roasties disgusting

SEAmaxing looks mission impossible without social friend who has street smarts. And my friends failed me, wanted me to "look for woman my age". Tfu on that, roasties disgusting
How old are you?And also if you can a girl of your age you're major volcel

How old are you?And also if you can a girl of your age you're major volcel
30+
Dont know and dont want to know, roasties not fulfilling my needs and that means they cannot give me ascention anyway. They can bring just shame and slavery

30+
Dont know and dont want to know, roasties not fulfilling my needs and that means they cannot give me ascention anyway. They can bring just shame and slavery
Damn I thought you were 20 at most:dafuckfeels:Are you virgin?

I’m honestly surprised at their ignorance to the laws of their home country

Age of consent in Japan is 13 but fornicating with one is illegal tho.

And yet smoking weed over there will literally get you gunned down in the streets.

Great way for feminism to spread their empowerment.

Girls were normally married off around 13 - 14 y/o to much older men in the past. This is how society was built. Now society collapses. Coincidence?

The Philippines is absolutely based.

Philippians look like goblins to be honest. The guy at the 1:01 mark looks like he made a plan after finding out. I think Japan AOC is 14 FYI. That is why their art is all girls in school uniforms.

I like Filipinas with dark brown skin. Worked with a couple of them in the past and it was suifuel because they were always aloof and condescending towards me, but wanted to ride Chad's dick.

based phillippines, tbh every country should be at least 14

Age of consent in its entirety is a disgusting law that needs to be abolished
We should bring back a better law of no sex until marriage
Sex outside of marriage is punishable by death!

Wonder how rampant underage prostitutes are down there.

Age is consent should be minimum 67 years old

Where's Grotesque when you need him?

Lmao i was just about to tag you
Also how to outcompete local men? I have no interest in ordinary villager whores. And beter ones will be taken by him:

LoL at those virtue signalling cucks.

Feemayles are losing their virginity with Chads by the age of 12 in the West. Age of consent was good a century ago, when foids grew much slower. Now with all the female hormones everywhere, foids are fertile by the age of 11 and look like complete shit by the late '20s.

Good luck with betabuxxing Chad's cumrags.