Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age of consent depends on female value.

L

Lamecel

FUBARed, both definitions of Lame, deformed, etc
-
In US states where CUNTS are treated as children, such as California and New York, age of consent laws are fairly strict (strictly 18+ and 17+ respectively) but in states where CUNTS aren't typically given special treatment, such as Maine or Alabama, the laws are looser.

My theory is that in places like Cuckfornia, they want to jail as many males as possible for crimes against BITCHES. An 18 year old kid still in high school can spend up to a year in the clink for fucking his 16-year-old girlfriend.

Without being jealous virgins, it's easy for any male, incel or not, to see that this is a gynocentric law meant to punish males for giving slightly underage CUNTS what they want: an older guy.

I edited out the bluepilled assumption that chads get punished for shit like this. Clearly they don't get punished for raep in reality, but according to the law, they technically should, but, shoulda coulda woulda.

Last edited:
simpcucks and overprotective daddies need to be castrated

simpcucks and overprotective daddies need to be castrated

Overprotective daddies aren't really protecting daddy's little slut from gang banging or psychopathic chad. They're protecting her from us.

I wouldn't suggest a ridiculously low age of consent but 18 with no close age exceptions is ridiculous and a blatant example of gynocentricity. If you can drive a fucking car that can be turned into a mass murder weapon, you can understand the consequences of sex, JFL.

They'll claim sluts under 18 don't understand, yet in most states the law says at 16 she's perfectly capable of understanding. So are Cuckfornia foids just DUMBER, therefore they need those 2 extra years? Seems like it.

A more realistic explanation is the economic and power imbalance in California (many billionaires, celebrities, uneducated hood rats, and valley girls with no sexual responsibility) and it's much easier for a rich, famous, powerful, ***hideous FATASS*** to "manipulate" that airheaded 16-year-old who is dying for a Lexus than anywhere else in the country. In other states, an adult male and teenage female, in all likelihood, are on the same playing field... "power" wise.

But still. This is clearly gynocentric. Although the punishment isn't that bad.... Only 1 year for bangin' your prom date... Nothing to worry about... :feelsokman:

Of course, we all know the jury is society and society is anti-incel, pro-chad. We know the true example of lookism would be sexual harassment laws and general rape laws. The latter carrying much harsher penalties than statutory "I'm 2 minutes shy from 18 so I don't yet know how to have sex responsibly until these 2 minutes are over" raep.

Ironically, the statutory "I'm 17, I'm still a baby when it comes to sex but can operate a death machine" raep punishes chadlites. It's somewhat lifefuel but at the same time it shows how Cuckfornians probably view teenage babies.

Edit: I said "punish chads" but I'm gargling bleach right now because that is an impossibility that cannot be spoken.

Last edited:
Images   2019 08 07T133001068

Overprotective daddies aren't really protecting daddy's little slut from gang banging or psychopathic chad. They're protecting her from us.
Exactly my words tbh.

I'm talking

Because pointing out that an 18 and a 17-year-old can consent with each other is the same as wanting to lower it to 12 or abolish age of consent altogether.

Either way, chadlite gets punished.

I was just reading up on age of consent laws and literally the only reason society enforces the idea that 18 is the appropriate age is because of fucking feminists. For hundreds of years age 12 was the standard for consent up until the early 1900s when feminists (and only feminists) started campaigning to get the ages raised to between 16 and 18 nationwide. It's been the same ever since and foids love to perpetuate the idea that any man being attracted to a foid under 18 is disgusting.

I was just reading up on age of consent laws and literally the only reason society enforces the idea that 18 is the appropriate age is because of fucking feminists. For hundreds of years age 12 was the standard for consent up until the early 1900s when feminists (and only feminists) started campaigning to get the ages raised to between 16 and 18 nationwide. It's been the same ever since and foids love to perpetuate the idea that any man being attracted to a foid under 18 is disgusting.

I think 15-16-17 is good. Most foids don't gain their foid shape until around 16. But, the 18 thing came from the legal age. Parents still have to provide for teen spawners that are under 18. Of course, this has nothing to do with biological considerations, though. 18 is when, let's say 95% of humans are sexually mature. They think it jumps from 0% to 95 between 17 to 18 because people are fucking retarded and don't understand gradualism.

As for 12? With modernity, the natural desire for 12-year-olds to procreate is supressed due to rapid socioeconomic change (unable to afford spawn, childhood ending post-puberty instead of the onsent of puberty, etc), Abrahamic religion (this wouldn't be a reason if marriage didn't involve hypergamy) and yes, feminism.

Last edited:
just proof #131445 that this society likes kicking itself in the dick

just randomly imprison and destroy the lives of random men who are probably productive members of society, brah

what's the worst that could happen?