Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Age is cope when it comes to chad

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Its funny how some people say, you are getting to old so thats why cant date as much before.
Well im going to be straight up, as a chad on tinder There are literally girls that are underage on tinder trying to get chad. GIrls dont even care if you are 26 or 27 they are trying to get with chad twice their age.

You're as old as your hairline tbh.

Exactly. It's not over because you're "past your prime", it's over because you never even had one.

Of course ChadderTon ThunderCock gets to fuck prime pussy and gets patted on the head while the big bad ugly man gets his hand on his penis and sent to jail / once you look like a adult and your ugly its OVER

22 year old normie fucking 19 year old = pedo

35 year old chad fucking 18 year old = celebrated

22 year old normie fucking 19 year old = pedo

35 year old chad fucking 18 year old = celebrated
Lol. I remember a fat 19 year old was being shamed for hitting on an 18 year old. Fucking cucks.

It's not acceptable for a 30+ man to date sub18 JBs anywhere in the West, not even Brazil, whose status as a Western country is questionable. That's all the cope I need when I turn 30 this year.

It's not acceptable for a 30+ man to date sub18 JBs anywhere in the West, not even Brazil, whose status as a Western country is questionable. That's all the cope I need when I turn 30 this year.
Damn, brazil are cucks. I thought they were above the western feminist crap.

Damn, brazil are cucks. I thought they were above the western feminist crap.
Feminism is growing here, we always copy the trends from the US so it's only natural. But Brazilian society is way less cuck than the American one, especially the lower classes, masculity shaming is not common among them and it's common for lower class men to beat the shit out of unfaithful partners or even kill them in some more extreme cases. We see news like this regularly.

Unfortunately, among the middle to upper classes, the "you're a pedo for liking prime JBs as an adult" cuck mentality is already pretty much established. But the AoC is 14 so it's not THAT bad compared with most of the first world.

Feminism is growing here, we always copy the trends from the US so it's only natural. But Brazilian society is way less cuck than the American one, especially the lower classes, masculity shaming is not common among them and it's common for lower class men to beat the shit out of unfaithful partners or even kill them in some more extreme cases. We see news like this regularly.

Unfortunately, among the middle to upper classes, the "you're a pedo for liking prime JBs as an adult" cuck mentality is already pretty much established. But the AoC is 14 so it's not THAT bad compared with most of the first world.
That's not so bad then, I'm planning on going one day. Maybe it's better to hang around with the less feminized poor folks.

On puahate someone ran a tinder experiment where they set the guys age on his profile to 35, and set it to 24 on his facebook so he would appear to prime women on tinder.

He still got SWARMED by 18 year olds, and non of them gave a shit he was over 30.

On puahate someone ran a tinder experiment where they set the guys age on his profile to 35, and set it to 24 on his facebook so he would appear to prime women on tinder.

He still got SWARMED by 18 year olds, and non of them gave a shit he was over 30.

got a link to that one? guess not since that forum is long dead.

Last edited:
I'm 36, but I'll lie about my age to fuck young girls. But since I'm not a Chad, it doesn't matter.

Giga-Chads do whatever they want, here's a normal scenario for the Chaddiest Chads there are:

johnny.jpg

53-year-old Johnny Depp is currently dating 23 year old Lucy Boynton

It honestly depends on the Chad

Some are hit by the age pill and others can slay throughout most of their life

I'm 36, but I'll lie about my age to fuck young girls. But since I'm not a Chad, it doesn't matter.

Giga-Chads do whatever they want, here's a normal scenario for the Chaddiest Chads there are:

johnny.jpg

well because he has money and status.

This guy is in his 30's and a slayer. The thing that stops him from being an "oldcel" is his hairline.
J

johnny.jpg

Are those Chad qualities, or should money and status be reserved for alphas?
well possibly if you have an insane amount of status it could work.

well possibly if you have an insane amount of status it could work.
I've always wondered how difficult it'd be for Danny Devito to get some super young 10/10 chick...

Recently, he got divorced from another pseudo-midget and is now dating some director-bitch.
article-2313526-1947D0AA000005DC-133_634x809.jpg

I've always wondered how difficult it'd be for Danny Devito to get some super young 10/10 chick...

Recently, he got divorced from another pseudo-midget and is now dating some director-bitch.
article-2313526-1947D0AA000005DC-133_634x809.jpg
depends if you are an actor, you can get pussy passes.

I used to cope with age pill thinking it would destroy life as Chad, so he had a miserable life as me.

The truth is that a hot guy in his 20s and 30s will be a handsome man in his 40s and even 50s if he keeps his hair and dont get fat. Ive seen 19 year old girls longing after 39 year old professors with cut jaw and roid athletic bodies.

And most girls are fucking freaks too so the fact he is older makes it a forbidden fruit which just makes it even more attractive.

Here is undeniable proof that females don't care about age when it comes to chad.
2018 05 09 113136

oldcels (meaning non-chads) on suicide watch.

"b-b-but even chad becomes incel"

It's all relative.
Age say 24 for an incel is past your prime, burned out, no energy, tired, useless. A 24 year old Chad on the other hand is in the prime of his life.