Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Age gap relationships trigger me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ftmpk0/age_gap_relationships_trigger_me/

This is a personal rant, no offense to anyone in the said situation.

I've always found age gap relationships a little off putting, but they trigger me so much after I hit 27.
I constantly fear that even if I end up in a great relationship and do everything right to maintain it, it could all be taken away by someone younger. Another fear is that I've passed my "prime", and will always have to fight to compensate for being over 25 now. It is what it is, maybe, but it just doesn't seem fair to me. :(

Kek, this is what's behind all the "women under 25 are children" sentiment :feelskek:

it also triggers me honestly, cause why cant i be in in? :feelsrope:

tldr roastie gets mad chad wont look at her anymore

Kek, this is what's behind all the "women under 25 are children" sentiment :feelskek:
Of course:feelshaha::feelshmm:. Biatch should just swallow the agepill and admit that it's completely over, I'll be her age in not even three months and I already accept that.

It doesn't "trigger" me but makes me envious and ultimately a bit mad. What makes me even more envious though is GL men with a pretty gf especially if he's tall and GL.

Coping femoids down voted