Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Age appropriate" is the most CUCKED dating standard that some men have

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
"I only date women who are close to my age, I don't go after little college girls, they are children and that's pedophilia"

"I only date women who are close to my age, I don't go after little college girls, they are children and that's pedophilia"
Imagine purposefully limiting your options in order to virtue signal to other people that you're morally correct by society's standards.

they dont have a chance with any chick anyway dude. they just say shit like this to cope. actual slayers fuck any age group and nobody bats and eye to it

they dont have a chance with any chick anyway dude. they just say shit like this to cope. actual slayers fuck any age group and nobody bats and eye to it
Exactly

Dudes who can pull decent looking bitches dont give a single fuck about age differences :feelshaha: it's just another normtard cope from borderline incel men who ascended through scraps nobody else wanted :soy::bluepill:

The brain doesn't finish developing until 25 so anything below 25 is obviously pedophilia. :feelsthink: