Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age (a poll)

How old are you

• Under 18

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 18-20

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 20-22

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • 23-25

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 25-27

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 28-29

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 30-33

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 34-39

• 40+ GG

• Total voters
L

Letmego

Officer
★★★
I got to thinking about the differing opinions here and am curious if our age effects the way we view inceldom, our standards for what we would be willing to fuck at the current point in our lives and if for some of us who are older if those standards have changed, how our views have evolved (or devolved)

22 touchless / friendless virgin.

I chose those age increments because they each represent a different era of social and sexual deprivation. High school, the awkward summer job/ college fucking period, the everyone is going out to bars and fucking period, the im almost in my mid twenties and i still am i virgin period, the mid twenties where you enter depression and everyone you know is starting to settle down period, then the crushing period of almost 30 which is where i am now. Next is wizard. Then oblivion.

The ages overlap

touchless handholdless kissless virgin

It looks like i cant edit it.

TFW when you're that one person who clicked 40+ GG. what does GG even mean kek

I'm 25 and im confused about what i should click, 23-25 or 25-27. You ain't very good at making polls lol.

Teenagecel reporting.

its over regardless