Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Agapemaxxing (long post).

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
Why do we suffer? We want intimacy with a member of the opposite sex, yet we are unable to do so, becoming a living version of the mith of Prometeus. Water is wet. But why do we want that intimacy? Because we are apes, mammals, who benefit from loving embraces, kisses, sense of belonging and a good fuck. Why is so? Because we release certain neurochemicals in our heads that makes us feel great about it. If we didn’t, the sensory pleasure of those activities would stop being pleasurable at all. Again, water is wet. With agapemaxxing, we emulate that neurochemical context without the need of a woman. In fact, it feels better.

Ancient Greeks differentiated 3 kinds of love:

• Filos. It is the lowest kind of love. It is usually translated as passion for a subject, or the kind of love you establish in healthy relationships with relatives or friends. It’s a sense of belonging. Incels with no social circle can get filos here, at .co. But it’s not as fulfilling as eros.
  • Eros. This is what every incel pursues. It is often translated as romantic love, formed in pair bonds. An incel can feel it, but it is only truly satisfactory if the feeling is corresponded. It is more intense and fulfilling than filos, but less than agape. Also, sex is great.
  • Agape. Only a phew people experience this, like monks, ascetic volcels, etc. It can be translated into “greatest love towards life and existence”, "love towards God” or even “illumination” or “salvation". I can tell you by experience that not only it’s possible, but that it’s the greatest thing one can have. This is what absolutely everyone is looking for (even Chads and Stacies), but they (you) are not aware of it because they don’t know about its existence. In other words: you can’t miss what you haven’t experienced.

Ancient Greeks figured out some shortcuts to get to feel agape, and a lot of other cultures too, like Mayans, Aztecs, Mazatecs, ancient Egyptians, Celts, Siberian shamans and a massive etc. One of those shortcuts was the kykeon, in the case of Ancient Greeks. The kykeon was a drink made out of brewing the rye fungus Claviceps purpurea, and was only given to the VIPs of the time (it is said that Plato and Aristotle were offered it) by a cult called The Mysteries of Eleusis. That brew was used to induce “mystical experiences” on the guests, and they were allowed to do it only once in a lifetime. Some Christians are hypothesized to have had mystical experiences and epiphanies because of the rye bread they ate, that could have been contaminated with the fungus.

The kykeon contained LSA, which has psychedelic properties. From LSA, after some semi-synthetic alteration in the lab, LSD can be obtained. Think about hippies in the 60’s: what was one of the words they waved in their poorly crafted banners? “Love”. However, you won’t be taking LSD, this was just an example.

Now, do you imagine feeling good about the little things because you have recovered sensitivity to them? Feeling enthusiastic about a shitload of things and not being bothered about your unfulfilled sex desires? It happened once to most of us. I’m talking about childhood. Agapemaxxing is similar to that, but slightly better, because you won’t be crying over stupid reasons.

There is a way you can unlock such mental state of enthusiasm again (with its ups and downs, ofc, ngl), even considering our blackpilled condition. The “recipe” I’m going to show you won’t make you ascend (well, maybe some might do it, but I promise nothing), but will reduce the emotional burden of inceldom about 85%. This brought me so much peace of mind, that now I feel in the moral duty of sharing it. The problem is, although able to save your ass, this “recipe” is dangerous, complicated, requires time, and will probably get you into legal trouble, specially if you live in the U.S., so you might even have to travel (e.g. Amsterdam).

Disclaimer: even though this is an extremely effective way to ease your suffering, it is dangerous (there’s no death risk) and it requires you to take a Schedule I drug (only once to 3 times in your lifetime, so it’s not drugsmaxx). I don’t promote the use of legal or illegal psychoactive substances of any kind. I’m only posting to show you boyos the route to a treasure chest, nothing more. And I did it summing it up, so there’s a lot I’m not saying (this post would be gargantuan otherwise). You are responsible of anything that could go wrong. Don’t blindly follow what a random graycel told you at .co. Do your own research. You have been warned. Alternatively, you can wait for these substances to be legalized.

Now… Here comes the trick: agapemaxxing will grant you that state of bliss I wrote about by emulating the neurochemical context needed for it. The process is relatively long, and the more steps you skip, the higher the probability of things getting real bad. Every step works to make the “set” for the psychedelic trip and to prolong the effect of the afterglow (the agape). The recipe:

1. Get bacteria. Specifically, Lactobacillus reuteri. It pumps up oxytocin (one of the hormones of love) in your brain through the vagus nerve. Some studies show it is used to treat autism and social anxiety, but it also feels great on mood. Do this for 2 weeks at least before the trip.
  2. Get enough sun exposure every single day for a month, at least. That will pump up your serotonin and nitric oxide (laugh gas) and will regulate you circadian rhythms (you need to rest well for this to work, too).
  3. Do exercise every day for at least 2 weeks. Maybe rest 1 day a week. Try HIIT, as it doesn’t take up much time.
  4. If you are on SSRI’s, stop 3 months prior, maybe even more. Consult your therapist about reversible MAOi - SSRI interaction: a serotoninergic syndrome could kill you, so your system needs to be totally clean of SSRIs.
  5. No weed, alcohol, caffeine and other drugs at least one month before the trip.
  6. Low mood/depression most of the times is due to neuroinflammation, so you are going to start incorporating antiinflamatory food to your diet (like raw garlic, fruit, legumes...), and reduce the intake of proinflammatory food, like saturated fat, refined sugars, red meat, etc. The ideal diet here would be a whole food plant based diet. The closer you get to that, the better. Do this for a week at least. Hard mode: additionally, try intermittent fasting.
  7. Take triptophan + magnesium at least during a week. This will give you energy and increased serotonin/melatonin levels, thus, better mood.
  8. Take L-theanine. It’s nootropic (neurotrofic) and anxiolytic. Take it for a week at least.
  9. Take CBD (no THC!) supplements for a week at least. It's antipsychotic and anxyolitic and favor the release of BDNF in the dentate gyrus of the hippocampus and synaptogenesis in the prefrontal cortex promoting neurogenesis, thus bettering your memory and mood.
  10. Try to have your place as tidy as possible for a week in advance (this is part of the setting from "set and setting", if you already know about psychedelics).
  11. You need, at least, a week of NoFap, as the prolactin released in orgasm will interfere with the afterglow. I can’t provide a specific study to prove my point, ngl, but from my particular experience, it makes a difference.
  12. The day before the trip, you have to follow a tyramine restriction diet and all the previous steps to prevent a psychotic break or getting axiety/PTSD.
  13. You have to get somehow magic mushrooms or DMT + a beta-carboline/harmala mix that work like MAOi (50% harmine + 50% harmaline is ok, but if it has tetrahidroharmine, even better). The trip will provide you an “afterglow” when the effect is over. This afterglow, if you have followed the other steps, will last very long (months to years). The afterglow, if correctly attained, will provide you the agape. Note that it can’t be another type of psychedelic like derivatives of the family of the lysergic acid (like LSD) nor the family of phenethylamines (like mescaline)… It has to be one of these two psychedelic tryptamines (don’t do 5-MeO-DMT even if it is a tryptamine, tho; it could kill you, specially if you mix it with MAOi).
  14. Do the trip at a safe place you know, without interruptions, and preferably with a sober sitter; better if he/she has experience. Chose the best music you can think of, preferably calm, like lounge/chillout/psychill. Inhale some essential oils with terpenes that have a calming effect (like lemon or lavenderessential oils). Inform yourself about the substance of your choice:
    1. Shrooms / Psilocybin. Easy to navigate, but can last up to 8 hours. This compound got the scientific community very hyped in the last years, and it’s already in phase III clinical trials for curing treatment resistant depression, as it can cure it in only 1 session, when done properly (brutal compared to the months/years of meds + therapy). Take 2-4 dried grams of shrooms chopping or processing them and let them be digested with lemon juice in a shot glass for at least 30 min before ingestion, a.k.a. lemontek. You will have to do the tyramine restriction diet because there are beta-carbolines in mushrooms.
    2. DMT (a.k.a. the spiritual molecule) + beta-carbolines. My favorite. Beta carbolines protect you from bad trips, promotes neurogenesis, reduces fear, euphorizes the trip, prolongs the afterglow… and DMT only lasts 10 - 30 min, so if you have a bad trip, it will end soon. Here you got all the info you need for doing DMT + beta-carbolines.

Agapemaxxing is not merely taking psychedelic tryptamines. That’s only half of the story. You have to follow most of the steps mentioned earlier.

What will happen when agapemaxxing:

1. You will have slightly increased levels of dopamine, bettering your motivation and feelings of reward.
  2. You will have resentitized serotonin receptors, making you feel happier, more alive and a sense of gratitude towards what you got in life.
  3. You will have increased oxytocin, which will make you feel a background of euphoria.
  4. You will have resensitized phenethylamine receptors, which will make you feel more euphoric as well.

Gentlemen, this shit changed my life for good. I remember thinking “I’ve recovered my sensibility. I feel genuine joy. And everything looks so beautiful now: colors, shapes, textures… Everything. I don’t need anything anymore but the bare basics. This is bliss. This is peace of mind. This is what everybody is looking for. Everyone should see this”.

Boyos, this is the fucking Holy Grail, it will save your ass, it is the physical manifestation of the most massive whitepill you can ever take, which obliterates the cicle of suffering brought by our condition as incels and the blackpill. I DGAF anymore because I have agape, which is superior to eros. So...

Ascending = Obtaining Eros.

Taking the ultimate whitepill = Obtaining Agape.

Agape > Eros

Then…

Taking the ultimate whitepill (Agapemaxx) > Ascending.

Your natural reaction at this point should be something in the lines of “Better than ascending? Stop using your head trying to break through reinforced concrete, soymonkcel. Just GTFO”. Hear me out: I insist that ascending is absolute shit compared to this. Do you think being with a woman will solve our problems? How many normies out there live misarable lives and are in relationships? A good deal of them. You know divorce rates are crazy high nowadays. Some of those betabuxxers are trapped in their own lives. They just pretend they don’t.

Do you think it would be different for us? I personally think it would be worse. And it’s not even going to happen because it's over, gentlemen (if you say otherwise, you are not blackpilled enough).

Isn’t it better getting agape than nothing? The definitive whitepill (agapemaxxing) is freedom. Freedom from GAF about SMV/LMS. Freedom from GAF about what women think or say about us. Freedom from expecting anything at all from women (because it’s over). Freedom from GAF about people being sociopathic at us. Freedom and strength to endure and even have a good time.

The blackpill might be the truth… but it doesn't solve its own soul crushing consecuences. The whitepill solves them, it grants freedom and strength; it’s the perfect complement . Only by taking massive whitepills we will get to the next level where we don’t overindulge in self pity and a victim mentality.

I apologize in advance if something I wrote really rustled your jimmies.

I like you, boyos. Stay strong.

inb4 soymokcel is gay: I wish.

Last edited:

the last guy who said these things was killed on a fucking cross

I'm sorry man but it's late and that's too much

Why do we suffer? We want intimacy with a member of the opposite sex, yet we are unable to do so, becoming a living version of the mith of Prometeus. Water is wet. But why do we want that intimacy? Because we are apes, mammals, who benefit from loving embraces, kisses, sense of belonging and a good fuck. Why is so? Because we release certain neurochemicals in our heads that makes us feel great about it. If we didn’t, the sensory pleasure of those activities would stop being pleasurable at all. Again, water is wet. With agapemaxxing, we emulate that neurochemical context without the need of a woman. In fact, it feels better.

• Filos. It is the lowest kind of love. It is usually translated as passion for a subject, or the kind of love you establish in healthy relationships with relatives or friends. It’s a sense of belonging. Incels with no social circle can get filos here, at .co. But it’s not as fulfilling as eros.
  • Eros. This is what every incel pursues. It is often translated as romantic love, formed in pair bonds. An incel can feel it, but it is only truly satisfactory if the feeling is corresponded. It is more intense and fulfilling than filos, but less than agape. Also, sex is great.
  • Agape. Only a phew people experience this, like monks, ascetic volcels, etc. It can be translated into “greatest love towards life and existence”, "love towards God” or even “illumination” or “salvation". I can tell you by experience that not only it’s possible, but that it’s the greatest thing one can have. This is what absolutely everyone is looking for (even Chads and Stacies), but they (you) are not aware of it because they don’t know about its existence. In other words: you can’t miss what you haven’t experienced.

Ancient Greeks figured out some shortcuts to get to feel agape, and a lot of other cultures too, like Mayans, Aztecs, Mazatecs, ancient Egyptians, Celts, Siberian shamans and a massive etc. One of those shortcuts was the kykeon, in the case of Ancient Greeks. The kykeon was a drink made out of brewing the rye fungus Claviceps purpurea, and was only given to the VIPs of the time (it is said that Plato and Aristotle were offered it) by a cult called The Mysteries of Eleusis. That brew was used to induce “mystical experiences” on the guests, and they were allowed to do it only once in a lifetime. Some Christians are hypothesized to have had mystical experiences and epiphanies because of the rye bread they ate, that could have been contaminated with the fungus.

The kykeon contained LSA, which has psychedelic properties. From LSA, after some semi-synthetic alteration in the lab, LSD can be obtained. Think about hippies in the 60’s: what was one of the words they waved in their poorly crafted banners? “Love”. However, you won’t be taking LSD, this was just an example.

Now, do you imagine feeling good about the little things because you have recovered sensitivity to them? Feeling enthusiastic about a shitload of things and not being bothered about your unfulfilled sex desires? It happened once to most of us. I’m talking about childhood. Agapemaxxing is similar to that, but slightly better, because you won’t be crying over stupid reasons.

There is a way you can unlock such mental state of enthusiasm again (with its ups and downs, ofc, ngl), even considering our blackpilled condition. The “recipe” I’m going to show you won’t make you ascend (well, maybe some might do it, but I promise nothing), but will reduce the emotional burden of inceldom about 85%. This brought me so much peace of mind, that now I feel in the moral duty of sharing it. The problem is, although able to save your ass, this “recipe” is dangerous, complicated, requires time, and will probably get you into legal trouble, specially if you live in the U.S., so you might even have to travel (e.g. Amsterdam).

Disclaimer: even though this is an extremely effective way to ease your suffering, it is dangerous (there’s no death risk) and it requires you to take a Schedule I drug (only once to 3 times in your lifetime, so it’s not drugsmaxx). I don’t promote the use of legal or illegal psychoactive substances of any kind. I’m only posting to show you boyos the route to a treasure chest, nothing more. And I did it summing it up, so there’s a lot I’m not saying (this post would be gargantuan otherwise). You are responsible of anything that could go wrong. Don’t blindly follow what a random graycel told you at .co. Do your own research. You have been warned. Alternatively, you can wait for these substances to be legalized.

Now… Here comes the trick: agapemaxxing will grant you that state of bliss I wrote about by emulating the neurochemical context needed for it. The process is relatively long, and the more steps you skip, the higher the probability of things getting real bad. Every step works to make the “set” for the psychedelic trip and to prolong the effect of the afterglow (the agape). The recipe:

1. Get bacteria. Specifically, Lactobacillus reuteri. It pumps up oxytocin (one of the hormones of love) in your brain through the vagus nerve. Some studies show it is used to treat autism and social anxiety, but it also feels great on mood. Do this for 2 weeks at least before the trip.
  2. Get enough sun exposure every single day for a month, at least. That will pump up your serotonin and nitric oxide (laugh gas) and will regulate you circadian rhythms (you need to rest well for this to work, too).
  3. Do exercise every day for at least 2 weeks. Maybe rest 1 day a week. Try HIIT, as it doesn’t take up much time.
  4. If you are on SSRI’s, stop 3 months prior, maybe even more. Consult your therapist about reversible MAOi - SSRI interaction: a serotoninergic syndrome could kill you, so your system needs to be totally clean of SSRIs.
  5. No weed, alcohol, caffeine and other drugs at least one month before the trip.
  6. Low mood/depression most of the times is due to neuroinflammation, so you are going to start incorporating antiinflamatory food to your diet (like raw garlic, fruit, legumes...), and reduce the intake of proinflammatory food, like saturated fat, refined sugars, red meat, etc. The ideal diet here would be a whole food plant based diet. The closer you get to that, the better. Do this for a week at least. Hard mode: additionally, try intermittent fasting.
  7. Take triptophan + magnesium at least during a week. This will give you energy and increased serotonin/melatonin levels, thus, better mood.
  8. Take L-theanine. It’s nootropic (neurotrofic) and anxiolytic. Take it for a week at least.
  9. Take CBD (no THC!) supplements for a week at least. It's antipsychotic and anxyolitic and favor the release of BDNF in the dentate gyrus of the hippocampus and synaptogenesis in the prefrontal cortex promoting neurogenesis, thus bettering your memory and mood.
  10. Try to have your place as tidy as possible for a week in advance (this is part of the setting from "set and setting", if you already know about psychedelics).
  11. You need, at least, a week of NoFap, as the prolactin released in orgasm will interfere with the afterglow. I can’t provide a specific study to prove my point, ngl, but from my particular experience, it makes a difference.
  12. The day before the trip, you have to follow a tyramine restriction diet and all the previous steps to prevent a psychotic break or getting axiety/PTSD.
  13. You have to get somehow magic mushrooms or DMT + a beta-carboline/harmala mix that work like MAOi (50% harmine + 50% harmaline is ok, but if it has tetrahidroharmine, even better). The trip will provide you an “afterglow” when the effect is over. This afterglow, if you have followed the other steps, will last very long (months to years). The afterglow, if correctly attained, will provide you the agape. Note that it can’t be another type of psychedelic like derivatives of the family of the lysergic acid (like LSD) nor the family of phenethylamines (like mescaline)… It has to be one of these two psychedelic tryptamines (don’t do 5-MeO-DMT even if it is a tryptamine, tho; it could kill you, specially if you mix it with MAOi).
  14. Do the trip at a safe place you know, without interruptions, and preferably with a sober sitter; better if he/she has experience. Chose the best music you can think of, preferably calm, like lounge/chillout/psychill. Inhale some essential oils with terpenes that have a calming effect (like lemon or lavenderessential oils). Inform yourself about the substance of your choice:
    1. Shrooms / Psilocybin. Easy to navigate, but can last up to 8 hours. This compound got the scientific community very hyped in the last years, and it’s already in phase III clinical trials for curing treatment resistant depression, as it can cure it in only 1 session, when done properly (brutal compared to the months/years of meds + therapy). Take 2-4 dried grams of shrooms chopping or processing them and let them be digested with lemon juice in a shot glass for at least 30 min before ingestion, a.k.a. lemontek. You will have to do the tyramine restriction diet because there are beta-carbolines in mushrooms.
    2. DMT (a.k.a. the spiritual molecule) + beta-carbolines. My favorite. Beta carbolines protect you from bad trips, promotes neurogenesis, reduces fear, euphorizes the trip, prolongs the afterglow… and DMT only lasts 10 - 30 min, so if you have a bad trip, it will end soon. Here you got all the info you need for doing DMT + beta-carbolines.

Agapemaxxing is not merely taking psychedelic tryptamines. That’s only half of the story. You have to follow most of the steps mentioned earlier.

1. You will have slightly increased levels of dopamine, bettering your motivation and feelings of reward.
  2. You will have resentitized serotonin receptors, making you feel happier, more alive and a sense of gratitude towards what you got in life.
  3. You will have increased oxytocin, which will make you feel a background of euphoria.
  4. You will have resensitized phenethylamine receptors, which will make you feel more euphoric as well.

Gentlemen, this shit changed my life for good. I remember thinking “I’ve recovered my sensibility. I feel genuine joy. And everything looks so beautiful now: colors, shapes, textures… Everything. I don’t need anything anymore but the bare basics. This is bliss. This is peace of mind. This is what everybody is looking for. Everyone should see this”.

Boyos, this is the fucking Holy Grail, it will save your ass, it is the physical manifestation of the most massive whitepill you can ever take, which obliterates the cicle of suffering brought by our condition as incels and the blackpill. I DGAF anymore because I have agape, which is superior to eros. So...

Agape > Eros

Then…

Your natural reaction at this point should be something in the lines of “Better than ascending? Stop using your head trying to break through reinforced concrete, soymonkcel. Just GTFO”. Hear me out: I insist that ascending is absolute shit compared to this. Do you think being with a woman will solve our problems? How many normies out there live misarable lives and are in relationships? A good deal of them. You know divorce rates are crazy high nowadays. Some of those betabuxxers are trapped in their own lives. They just pretend they don’t.

Do you think it would be different for us? I personally think it would be worse. And it’s not even going to happen because it's over, gentlemen (if you say otherwise, you are not blackpilled enough).

Isn’t it better getting agape than nothing? The definitive whitepill (agapemaxxing) is freedom. Freedom from GAF about SMV/LMS. Freedom from GAF about what women think or say about us. Freedom from expecting anything at all from women (because it’s over). Freedom from GAF about people being sociopathic at us. Freedom and strength to endure and even have a good time.

The blackpill might be the truth… but it doesn't solve its own soul crushing consecuences. The whitepill solves them, it grants freedom and strength; it’s the perfect complement . Only by taking massive whitepills we will get to the next level where we don’t overindulge in self pity and a victim mentality.

I'm not buying your spiritualist nut job. I've explained my case on this nonsense several times and will not and never love the niggerfaggot upstairs. Fuck this agape trash sounds like you want to gape your asshole or something. I have a sense of self and I'm not letting some nigger tell me otherwise what to and not to do, because of some gay entities that you get from gay man's trip.

Life is hard, thus you need hardship to grow, especially considering you had to go through the hardship of realising the blackpill, but that doesn't mean a sense of what you want to do is not achievable and is not necessary from doing some gay fungus bollocks.

Agape > Eros

Then…

At first I thought it was gonna be some cucked stoic shit like most whitepill posts are "dude just forget about inceldom, get a hobby and imagine yourself happy", but this sounds interesting.

One thing that Im concerned about is that I have bad experiences with those kinds of drugs, maybe because Im highly neurotic. Every time I have smoked weed I have become paranoid and anxious, once I even had a psychosis, so Im terrified of what might happen during a long mushroom trip.

:feelsokman:

I cited, at least, 10 scientific papers. Spiritualist? It's neuroscience. I could have cited like 300+, so this could be even more based than the blackpill. The problem is that the post...

...is already very long.
see the problem I have with using external substances to treat issues that you can do on your own, is that reason, and it's usually those that end up using those external substances as means of reaching some bs that they then talk about, as if they have been cured by some higher being. I know that those substances help people, I've take stuff such as those i.e. ashwagandha to relieve issues such as high cortisol levels as I'm naturally prone to being anxious. Though what I realised after two years since I ordered those tablets, as well as getting phenibut for my social issues (which has worked I won't deny but isn't something I will recommend), was that most of my issues were solvable by myself without no need of any external usage. I'm less anxious right now, don't feel the need to be depressed and am fine with my autism and OCD, being a part of me, since without them I wouldn't be me as much as that sounds cringe or bluepilled.

I'm sorry if I've gone off like that, it usually happens when:
A) I start posting at night
B) when the post boils down to the religious or hedonistic advocacy since I've been part of both ends to know that being surrounded by both as if I were switching from the right party to the left, is nothing but pedestalling behaviour.

One thing that Im concerned about is that I have bad experiences with those kinds of drugs, maybe because Im highly neurotic. Every time I have smoked weed I have become paranoid and anxious, once I even had a psychosis, so Im terrified of what might happen during a long mushroom trip.
Happens to me on weed too, that's why I haven't smoked it for more than 2 years. With tryptamines is more of an anxiety kind of thing than paranoia (they can make you feel very vulnerable). But since I discovered all the steps of the recipe, I've never had a bad trip. I had about 10 DMT trips, all of them good, when for normal circumstances (DMT alone without beta carbolines) it's about 90% chance of bad trip. Can't assure you won't have a bad trip, tho, but the possibilities of having one are veeeery low, and if you do have one, it will be bearable. Still, anyone who is interested, should do their own research.

If you are on SSRI’s, stop 3 months prior, maybe even more. Consult your therapist about reversible MAOi - SSRI interaction: a serotoninergic syndrome could kill you, so your system needs to be totally clean of SSRIs.
Damn I can't do this, as long as I live with my parents. Basically, I dun goofed once and got a chronic treatment of SSRI.

Never heard of that serotoninergic syndrome stuff. Would I be screwed if I took DMT or MDMA along with my treatment?

I'm sorry if I've gone off like that, it usually happens when:
A) I start posting at night
B) when the post boils down to the religious or hedonistic advocacy since I've been part of both ends to know that being surrounded by both as if I were switching from the right party to the left, is nothing but pedestalling behaviour.
np, man. And I have that feeling too. The spiritualist thing about my post was just to add some lore lol. I could have left it 100% scientific.

The substances you say you took don't give you an afterglow, psychedelics shouldn't be called drugs. In fact, DMT is not a drug, is a neurotransmitter. But yeah, definitely this is not the definitive answer: one has to move his ass.

Happens to me on weed too, that's why I haven't smoked it for more than 2 years. With tryptamines is more of an anxiety kind of thing than paranoia (they can make you feel very vulnerable). But since I discovered all the steps of the recipe, I've never had a bad trip. I had about 10 DMT trips, all of them good, when for normal circumstances (DMT alone without beta carbolines) it's about 90% chance of bad trip. Can't assure you won't have a bad trip, tho, but the possibilities of having one are veeeery low, and if you do have one, it will be bearable. Still, anyone who is interested, should do their own research.
Do you think you can achieve this by microdosing DMT/mushrooms?

Damn I can't do this, as long as I live with my parents. Basically, I dun goofed once and got a chronic treatment of SSRI.

Never heard of that serotoninergic syndrome stuff. Would I be screwed if I took DMT or MDMA along with my treatment?
I wouldn't mix SSRIs with anything at all, specially MAOis and MDMA (this is also a SSRI, and mixing different types of SSRIs is hella dangerous). DMT might be possible, but I can't recommend it.
Do you think you can achieve this by microdosing DMT/mushrooms?
Some studies point that the "siritual high doses" are the one that are effective. I can't say if microdosing might work (I think I saw one that said it works with DMT microdoses in rats/mouses), but there's aren't enough double-blind placebo longitudinal studies with populations larger enough to reach conclusions.

Personally, I have got the best results by blasting off.

Last edited:
tldr please
Follow a recipe based in certain food, supplements, and a very potent Schedule I drug to basically reduce 85% of the pain that comes with being an incel. All based on scientific studies (I quote more than 10 for sure, I don't remember, and I could have been 200+ like the blackpill, but that would even be a post anymore).

I'm not buying your spiritualist nut job. I've explained my case on this nonsense several times and will not and never love the niggerfaggot upstairs. Fuck this agape trash sounds like you want to gape your asshole or something. I have a sense of self and I'm not letting some nigger tell me otherwise what to and not to do, because of some gay entities that you get from gay man's trip.

Life is hard, thus you need hardship to grow, especially considering you had to go through the hardship of realising the blackpill, but that doesn't mean a sense of what you want to do is not achievable and is not necessary from doing some gay fungus bollocks.
Yep.

View: https://youtu.be/IgHBis1j27A

tldr please
TLDR: take psychedelic drugs to "reset" (w/e that might mean) your brain chemicals and as a consequence "potentially" ascend. AKA B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

TLDR: take psychedelic drugs to "reset" (w/e that might mean) your brain chemicals and as a consequence "potentially" ascend. AKA B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.
ofc you have to work your ass out to keep going forward. Also, I said this is not for ascending, I posted several links to neuroscientific studies, about 10-20. And the guy you just quoted just apologized some posts after sayin' he had a bad moment.
The “recipe” I’m going to show you won’t make you ascend (well, maybe some might do it, but I promise nothing), but will reduce the emotional burden of inceldom about 85%.

Last edited:
" He said to him, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and most important command. The second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commands.” "

I don't read: take before a bunch of drugs to make this possible.
There is even a contradiction of drugs vs the Holy Spirit in the bible:
Lk 1:15 For he will be great in the sight of the Lord and will never drink wine or beer. He will be filled with the Holy Spirit while still in his mother’s womb.

He, the Spirit, is the connection to the divine Lord, which transforms desires, emotions, perspectives, and capabilities gives also strength for fulfilling this commands.

" He said to him, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and most important command. The second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commands.” "

I don't read: take before a bunch of drugs to make this possible.
There is even a contradiction of drugs vs the Holy Spirit in the bible:
Lk 1:15 For he will be great in the sight of the Lord and will never drink wine or beer. He will be filled with the Holy Spirit while still in his mother’s womb.

He, the Spirit, is the connection to the divine Lord, which transforms desires, emotions, perspectives, and capabilities gives also strength for fulfilling this commands.
The spiritual aura I gave to the OP was to point out humans have been doing this for millenia, I didn't made it up. My post wasn't about religion. And DMT it's not a drug, is a neurotransmitter. In other words: you already have it in your head. Nice biblical quotes, tho.

The spiritual aura I gave to the OP was to point out humans have been doing this for millenia, I didn't made it up. My post wasn't about religion. And DMT it's not a drug, is a neurotransmitter. In other words: you already have it in your head. Nice biblical quotes, tho.
One is an autonomous biochemical approach, the other a submissive spiritual approach with the power from above, with the person, which is actually part of your agape description. ("love towards God") One is dependant on owns physiological circumferences, the other one on God and own will to be obedient. One is self-salvation, the other a receiving of salvation. Your version of agape seems to have in the first place the own well-being in view, the Christian one the well-being of others.

Nonetheless, I appreciate this kind of white pill because of 2 reasons: 1. It is life-appreciating and better than going ER or other life destruction outcomes, probably better than LDAR. It can bring a new motivational source in or perspective on life. Many here have acknowledged or at least have a vague clue that women or sex can neither be the end of meaning nor the end of joy. 2. Before I found Christ I was myself in an "autonomous spiritual approach" - to express is it similar terms like above - in far eastern spiritistic philosophies. It can be and is often part of of the way to truth. I encourage everyone to search for truth. Incels have probably more time than Stacy banging Chads, so either your copes must be really, really addicting, you are already too low and are done with life or there is no excuse to not search for truth.

Two descriptions found about agape one Wikipedia, besides the definition that agape is also the love of God to his creation:

has been expounded on by many Christian writers in a specifically Christian context. C. S. Lewis uses agape in The Four Loves to describe what he believes is the highest level of love known to humanity: a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others.
[...]
Anglican theologian O.C. Quick writes that this agape within human experience is "a very partial and rudimentary realization," and that "in its pure form it is essentially divine."

If we could imagine the love of one who loves men purely for their own sake, and not because of any need or desire of his own, purely desires their good, and yet loves them wholly, not for what at this moment they are, but for what he knows he can make of them because he made them, then we should have in our minds some true image of the love of the Father and Creator of mankind.

Last edited:
Reads like somebody read c.s. lewis apologetics while high on hippie sh*t.

One is an autonomous biochemical approach, the other a submissive spiritual approach with the power from above, with the person, which is actually part of your agape description. ("love towards God") One is dependant on owns physiological circumferences, the other one on God and own will to be obedient. One is self-salvation, the other a receiving of salvation. Your version of agape seems to have in the first place the own well-being in view, the Christian one the well-being of others.
Based. Totally agree with this response and the rest of your post. I didn't mention it in the OP, but that what I fancied calling agape also made me feel like I wanted to connect with others (even if I'm here and I am an incel, I have a relatively healthy social life), like we were all one. So even if I mention this to bettering oneself, 1. it's certainly not a requirement for living a good life and 2. I wrote this out of need to share what I found and 3. we have to work our asses off and search for the truth, regardless of what we choose.
Yeah, well, you can perfectly call it like that. But copes only numb the pain of our condition. This kinda solves it (at least I feel fucking great myself). That's the fundamental difference.
Reads like somebody read c.s. lewis apologetics while high on hippie sh*t.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

I have to agree, I should have stuck to the scientific rhetoric.

Last edited:

Agape > Eros

Then…

"Just do drugs and deny reality bro"

Fuck this agape trash sounds like you want to gape your asshole or something

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based.

Medication with psychedelics is on my list for a while now. Concerning some other replies here, people always talk about the scientific blackpill, but often show an esoteric anti intellectualism and groidthink in any topic adjactend or complimentary to the blackpill. Quite sad.

Never heard it referred to as agape nor read any ancient texts about it. As a historycel this would really interest me.

I don't really know how to start in RL though because of the legal situation.

@Atavistic Autist

jfl I read this at agegapmaxxing at first :feelskek:
read every word.
I agree a lot of this won't be possible for burgercels because it involves a Schedule I Drug. Do you know if this drug is the only thing that will achieve what you are talking about or if there are substances that are legal and can be substituted instead?

Based.

Medication with psychedelics is on my list for a while now. Concerning some other replies here, people always talk about the scientific blackpill, but often show an esoteric anti intellectualism and groidthink in any topic adjactend or complimentary to the blackpill. Quite sad.

Never heard it referred to as agape nor read any ancient texts about it. As a historycel this would really interest me.

@Atavistic Autist
It sounds like a good cope tbh but it's also a cope a lot of normies get caught up in and think they've found the meaning of life.

I encourage everyone to search for truth. Incels have probably more time than Stacy banging Chads, so either your copes must be really, really addicting, you are already too low and are done with life or there is no excuse to not search for truth.
Searching for the truth and thinking deeply about things at a young age is a tortuous cope though

Last edited:
Based.

@Atavistic Autist
Thanks for the feedback, man. IRL you can do it safely in Amsterdam, as you might already know. There are psilocybin retreats where you can choose between mushrooms and truffles (don't do truffles :feelsohh: ) and people there will assist you.

Anyways, even if getting a solid afterglow is the ideal thing to do, you can still try with L-theanine and L. reuteri.

Based.

@Atavistic Autist

Dude this isn't anything new or special, your local crack whore is agapemaxxing, she just went further than you would :feelskek:

Its ridiculous to try and paint drug use (seeking out a "high" feeling due to biological responses from chemical reactions) as something "deep" or "spiritual", its as cringe as people treating sex as if its some kind of deep and spiritual thing too, no its just an orgasm, you just want to feel special about it

I haven't done any research into this but this is a great post regardless since it gives me something to grab onto.
I've been wanting to fix my brain chemistry for years now, I'll look into it further.
One of few worthwhile posts here

what the fuck does that even mean. sorry i dont take jew medicine

coming from the animal fucker
ELDVy7BXYAEBngV.jpg
>Not wanting to fall for CUCKtian bait to do what they want you to do and say what they want you say from the get go
Based guy. Fuck CUCKtians, I hate you so much. Disgusting subhumans.

Dude this isn't anything new or special, your local crack whore is agapemaxxing, she just went further than you would :feelskek:

Its ridiculous to try and paint drug use (seeking out a "high" feeling due to biological responses from chemical reactions) as something "deep" or "spiritual", its as cringe as people treating sex as if its some kind of deep and spiritual thing too, no its just an orgasm, you just want to feel special about it
Ye and? Still the most leggit treatment for various mental disorders. Also the effects go beyond a mere high and include improved neuroplasticity. Besides that everything is about chemicals in your brain. If we'd stay logically consistent, we'd just off ourselves. No brain, no chemicals, no problem.
Lol

Last edited:

The spiritual thing is pure cringe, you are right, this is nothing new: just wanted to make the point this has been done for millenia (think about amazonian shamans doing ayahuasca). But with that post it looks like you have no idea what you're talking about. First of all: have you done it yourself? Have you ever had a breakthrough experience? Because maybe you are criticizing something you don't really know.

Psychedelic tryptamines are not pleasant, they are not recreational drugs. You are confusing different substances with very different effects just because you (or mainstream media) are grouping them all under the category of "drugs". It's like confusing vodka with water because both are transparent liquids. The substances you're talking about are pro addictive, generally euphoric and most times cause loss of grey matter in different areas of the brain. Psychedelic tryptamines are pro aversive, promote neurogenesis and synpatogenesis (growth of new neurons and connections between them), can be euphoric but half of the times are dysphoric and they are already being tested in phase III clinical trials (at John Hopkins University and the Imperial College of London) for the treatment of depression, anxiety and addictions. And they work waaaaaay better than SSRI's and that weird ketamine nasal spray: 1-2 sessions, and your depression/low mood is gone., or at least gets better.

This is no cure for inceldom, for sure. You won't stop feeling somewhat like shit and you won't stop fighting for your rights after doing so (in fact, you might even get more vehement at it). But, hey, it makes our burdens more bearable. Think of it as a hypercope carefully designed to minimize the neurological damage we suffer in our condition: the low mood, the neuroinflamation, the cardiac damage and many other thigs caused by loneliness, sexlessness, rejection, our laboral condition, etc. Look at it as shield: you can still wield your "sword" against the ones being sociopathic towards you, but now you have a massive defense. There's only gains (if done correctly).

Man, you have a scientific mind. You assimilated the blackpill. I could have linked more than 300 studies about this. If you accepted the blackpill, why do you oppose this? It's like you're reacting to this like I was forcing you to swallow this. I just posted this for the ones who want to consider this option. Why oppose it without a scientific approach talking about things like "crack whores"? Looks like the reaction of a bluepilled normie before the scientific wall of papers that is the blackpill, no offense.

Dunno, man, I'm a biochemist with a master's degree in Physiology and Neuroscience. Not to brag (I'm not even a PhD), but I think I know what I'm talking about.

First of all: have you done it yourself? Have you ever had a breakthrough experience? Because maybe you are criticizing something you don't really know

1. Vague and pointless question, what do you even mean by "breakthrough experience" and what is the criteria? (how does one validate that experience as "real")

2. If you have to take drugs to come to a realization then you are really just handicapping your own mental faculties and making yourself dependent on drugs to think introspectively, something you should be able to do on your own with a few minutes to yourself, this is why all this "DMT experience" nonsense sounds like a joke to me, you don't need a drug to have those thoughts

But, hey, it makes our burdens more bearable. Think of it as a hypercope carefully designed to minimize the neurological damage we suffer in our condition: the low mood, the neuroinflamation, the cardiac damage and many other thigs caused by loneliness, sexlessness, rejection, our laboral condition, etc. Look at it as shield: you can still wield your "sword" against the ones being sociopathic towards you, but now you have a massive defense. There's only gains (if done correctly).

Couldn't you just wealthmaxx and fuck beautiful women instead of using a drugs as a substitute?

TBH I can't relate to the concept of loneliness, I've never felt it, I'm pretty much in my room all day by myself and I've never felt "lonely", I really just want some women to fuck and then I can spend the rest of the day taking in entertainment, that's my dream life, I don't feel this need to interact with people that some of you talk about

Dunno, man, I'm a biochemist with a master's degree in Physiology and Neuroscience. Not to brag (I'm not even a PhD), but I think I know what I'm talking about.

Appeal to authority, pretty sure someone could say - "I'm a psychologists and everything you think you know about women, sex and relationships with this "black pill" nonsense is false by virtue of my degree"

It doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand, at the end of the day, its a drug, and its completely uneceassary when it comes to OBJECTIVE goals, its nothing but something you'd use to ignore your problems (only temporarily), that's a waste of time for someone like me I want to CHANGE my life not COPE WITH my life, I'd rather kill myself than go down such a pathetic path

1. Vague and pointless question, what do you even mean by "breakthrough experience" and what is the criteria? (how does one validate that experience as "real")

2. If you have to take drugs to come to a realization then you are really just handicapping your own mental faculties and making yourself dependent on drugs to think introspectively, something you should be able to do on your own with a few minutes to yourself, this is why all this "DMT experience" nonsense sounds like a joke to me, you don't need a drug to have those thoughts

Couldn't you just wealthmaxx and fuck beautiful women instead of using a drugs as a substitute?

TBH I can't relate to the concept of loneliness, I've never felt it, I'm pretty much in my room all day by myself and I've never felt "lonely", I really just want some women to fuck and then I can spend the rest of the day taking in entertainment, that's my dream life, I don't feel this need to interact with people that some of you talk about

Appeal to authority, pretty sure someone could say - "I'm a psychologists and everything you think you know about women, sex and relationships with this "black pill" nonsense is false by virtue of my degree"

It doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand, at the end of the day, its a drug, and its completely uneceassary when it comes to OBJECTIVE goals, its nothing but something you'd use to ignore your problems (only temporarily), that's a waste of time for someone like me I want to CHANGE my life not COPE WITH my life, I'd rather kill myself than go down such a pathetic path
Jesus, so salty. Fair enough tho. But you don't do DMT to "acquire certain thoughts". As you say, you can work for that yourself. But you don't take these things to acquire thoughts, it's for treat depression. I don't know why you talk about your ideal life and wealthmaxxing as if they were mutually exclusive things, m8, I said I'm not trying to convince you to take it yourself. I'm just saying that, for someone with depression and that seems to not be able to get out of there through conventional methods, this option exists.This wan't about you at any moment. Maybe it helps someone to change more quickly than merely working on themselves, because the neurochemical changes you obtain with this are not attainable with no kind of work.

And a breakthrough is a limit where your ego dissolves, you get "transported to another dimension" totally different from this one and you might forget you are human. It's like an orgasm: you'll know it when you have it.

Anyways, your disagreement won't change the fact that this kind of therapy is very effective to treat the conditions I mentioned above. If you have none of those... good for you. You don't need it. I'm glad you don't!

And a breakthrough is a limit where your ego dissolves, you get "transported to another dimension" totally different from this one and you might forget you are human. It's like an orgasm: you'll know it when you have it

JFL how convenient is that, hey I have something to sell you, you'll know its quality after you buy it

Anyways, your disagreement won't change the fact that this kind of therapy is very effective to treat the conditions I mentioned above. If you have none of those... good for you. You don't need it. I'm glad you don't!

P-L-A-C-E-B-O

Though its a mental problem anyways, so if the placebo works in that regard, it still works, as its a mental solution to a mental problem, but lets not pretend like it isn't a placebo and its some kind of exact science

Nothing exact would be explained as "you get transported to another dimension, you'll know it when you have, faaaarrrr oooout broooo" :feelskek:

Tdlr psychedelics improve quality of life

nigga no one is gonna do this shit

JFL how convenient is that, hey I have something to sell you, you'll know its quality after you buy it

I have nothing to sell you. I'm gaining nothing from other people doing it. It's just advice.

P-L-A-C-E-B-O
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>Criticizes something he has no fucking idea about nor hasn't tried himself.
>Hundreds of randomized double blind studies and trials (i.e. differentiating placebo from the actual drug without participants knowing).
>Brutal difference not only with the placebo, but with drugs used nowadays to treat depression.
>One of the most challenging and intense experiences a human being can have.
>"P-L-A-C-E-B-O"

At this point I have to agree with @B.O.G.A.R.T. and others, you just have demonstrated to me several times that you are a pseudointellectual bully and you have no clue about what you're talking about. You just have the vehemence of someone who doesn't know his own limits. I thought you had a scientific mind, but I retract: you don't. A real scientist speaks in tentative terms, with care. You speak just like a fanatic angry kid :feelskek: and I only spend my time with people that behave like adults :feelsEhh: Farewell buddyboyo :feelsLSD:
Tdlr psychedelics improve quality of life

nigga no one is gonna do this shit
You shouldn't do it yourself at least: this is for 21-25+ yo people (your brain is still developing, it could have a serious impact in your mental health).
I haven't done any research into this but this is a great post regardless since it gives me something to grab onto.
I've been wanting to fix my brain chemistry for years now, I'll look into it further.
One of few worthwhile posts here
Thanks for the feedback, man. Yeah, if you decide to take the step, you have to do your own research indeed, because this is a very, very summed up version of what can be actually said about this topic. Also: this is no cure for inceldom, it's just a sublime cope that, when used correctly, will lighten the burdens of being an incel.

And always keep in mind: safety first.

Last edited:
if i have money that can get drugs i will get other copes instead fo drugs

maybe drugs are not that expensive, i see 90% of homeless do drugs 2 times a day

Do you know if this drug is the only thing that will achieve what you are talking about or if there are substances that are legal and can be substituted instead?
No that I'm aware of. It's not about psychedelics, but about psychedelic tryptamines, and the few that have therapeutic potential are Schedule I in most countries. Anyways, I don't think it will be long until they're legalized, because two of the criteria to be in Schedule I is "not having therapeutic potential" and "high potential for abuse", and both of those claims are false with these substances: they have medicinal properties and it's physiologically impossible to get addicted to them.