Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Again it is time for gigacoping. LIVERDEATHMAXXING

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Made my neighbor once again buy me a couple bottles of this sweet mognectar. Drinking this stuff puts you into a wonderful state. Hits hard and fast as fuck. Best way to deal with existencepill.

If there was a potion that you could drink to make inceldom somewhat manageable and not as crippling, this would be it. This alcoholpill also comes with the added benefit of making you die sooner, a win win for everyone. Over for livercels. One day I will get 10 of these bottles and see how long they last.

Fitting as im coming to the end of a bottle of gin. The ginpill can move aside. 37.5%? No thank you get mogged. My blood alcohol content must rise to extreme levels so that I may fall unconscious again and not have to deal with the agony of aware existence. Inceldom is a curse. I recommend this drink to literally anyone who just needs to escape.

Spirytus Duch Puszczy for those who cant read label. Inb4 "dutch pussy" over.

quit making schizo threads and get back to work jannie

Over for drunkcels.

I basically do the same thing with the same proof of alcohol but every day. I always get two large 1.75L bottles and that lasts me about 10 days. So 3 times a month and it's about 75 USD in NEETbux™.

I pray for cirrhosis every day

Over for drunkcels.

I basically do the same thing with the same proof of alcohol but every day. I always get two large 1.75L bottles and that lasts me about 10 days. So 3 times a month and it's about 75 USD in NEETbux™.
Would be based to have a handle of 190 proof

they seems like a very good luxurious drinks tbh

Made my neighbor once again buy me a couple bottles of this sweet mognectar. Drinking this stuff puts you into a wonderful state. Hits hard and fast as fuck. Best way to deal with existencepill.

If there was a potion that you could drink to make inceldom somewhat manageable and not as crippling, this would be it. This alcoholpill also comes with the added benefit of making you die sooner, a win win for everyone. Over for livercels. One day I will get 10 of these bottles and see how long they last.

Fitting as im coming to the end of a bottle of gin. The ginpill can move aside. 37.5%? No thank you get mogged. My blood alcohol content must rise to extreme levels so that I may fall unconscious again and not have to deal with the agony of aware existence. Inceldom is a curse. I recommend this drink to literally anyone who just needs to escape.

Spirytus Duch Puszczy for those who cant read label. Inb4 "dutch pussy" over.
View attachment 715989
Wtf delete this. You can’t let them know about the bunker

How do you get money to afford so much alcohol?

by getting money tbh. Alcohols cheap anyway tbh
Elaborating won't kill you. I'm curious as you seem to be drunk a lot of times, so i don't know how you managed to get a job or if you live off an inheritance of sorts.

Either way i'm curious what 95% of alcohol is like, most i had is like.... 37.5% like you said, a lot of vodkas have that

Elaborating won't kill you. I'm curious as you seem to be drunk a lot of times, so i don't know how you managed to get a job or if you live off an inheritance of sorts.

Either way i'm curious what 95% of alcohol is like, most i had is like.... 37.5% like you said, a lot of vodkas have that
It wont kill me but still. But yeah i'm drunk 24/7 tbh. My organs dont function without alcohol. I need to be wasted to tolerate existence. Most of my time is spent just rotting here. Alcohols not really much of an expense though. Heroin and coke cost a fuck load more than alcohol costs me.

And hard to explain I guess, do you mean how it feels or what it's like to physically drink it?

Enforcer have you tried smirnoff, its my favorite.

It wont kill me but still. But yeah i'm drunk 24/7 tbh. My organs dont function without alcohol. I need to be wasted to tolerate existence. Most of my time is spent just rotting here. Alcohols not really much of an expense though. Heroin and coke cost a fuck load more than alcohol costs me.
I get you dude, i don't consume that much alcohol but basically do the same with sugar. It's a balance between i like it and if i die it's not like i care that much. Existence is too painfull to bear.
And hard to explain I guess, do you mean how it feels or what it's like to physically drink it?
Yeah, do you get drunk faster? Next day you feel shittier? Or it's the same as getting drunk normally

I get you dude, i don't consume that much alcohol but basically do the same with sugar. It's a balance between i like it and if i die it's not like i care that much. Existence is too painfull to bear.
Not really sure about how sugar dependencies work tbh. Although I do know that if I just stopped drinking right now and didn't have anything to drink for a couple days, it would probably kill me jfl. Organs would shut down jfl. Slow and brutal
Yeah, do you get drunk faster? Next day you feel shittier? Or it's the same as getting drunk normally
Gets you drunk very fast. The hangovers honestly pretty clean. Drinking it is an experience in itself. Some of it vaporizes on contact. Its like this very warm moist air around your mouth jfl. Get nice mini fireballs if you blow on a lighter. It strips your tongue of any moisture though. You can feel every individual tastebud on the roof of your mouth. Like a cats rough tongue.

Swallowing it is just like swallowing fire or someshit. It just burns.

I'll see if i find something close to it to get stoned when something bad happens, which is not rare
it'll be based tbh. Let know how goes

I had to stop the drinking a few months back, was a daily vodka consumer for several years and it nearly killed me jfl. Mentally/ physically it fucked me up.

I had to stop the drinking a few months back, was a daily vodka consumer for several years and it nearly killed me jfl. Mentally/ physically it fucked me up.
Hopefully I never get to the point where I have to stop for mental shit jfl. But its been going years now and still love based booze.

You read it like Dooh Pushtschy.
I can imagine the taste of this spirit - twitching out of disgust. Funnily, a few years ago I had no problem drinking 30 shots of vodka a day.

You read it like Dooh Pushtschy.
I can imagine the taste of this spirit - twitching out of disgust. Funnily, a few years ago I had no problem drinking 30 shots of vodka a day.
it's a nice one. I wish they sold it in regular stores everywhere

you can probably get it in Polish/ Russian stores only
Sadly i've never managed to find one. Atleast not one local. Perhaps I should expand my search. It's not like im short on time. I should just call up as many such stores as I can within the neighboring cities and see if I land one that stocks it