Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Again brutal rape game in my lucid dream

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
Sometimes I have lucid dreams. When that happens, I try going on a raping spree every time to cope with my inceldom.
One of my latest experiences I have posted a few months ago.

https://incels.is/threads/i-just-went-on-a-rape-and-murder-spree-in-my-lucid-dream.156069/

Today I had a great lucid dream again. I entered the lucid dream directly while falling asleep and it was really solid. Everything was in HD and touchable. So I left my house through the window (because I avoid passing by the mirror in the hallway to the front door - everytime I look into a mirror in a lucid dream I see some fucked up shit, and I'm not talking about my face lol. Well it is my face but horribly twisted with demons spawning and shit) and head out to the streets to find some girls.
While I'm playing on my phone, I encounter my dad and a blonde stacy. My dad greets me but I don't want to let this opportunity pass and I assault the stacy in front of his eyes lol. I forcekiss her but as usual she struggles. So I'm choking her to break her resistance but unfortunately she died. I prefer them alive but it's not a big deal. I undressed her and fucked her corpse in the ass brutally. It felt so good and I even licked her back and tasted her sweat. It felt so realistic but as usual I couldn't hold the dream until I was done and I woke up.
But it still made my day.

Good luck having your lucid dreams last more than 30 seconds by doing that.

how long do you estimate your lucid dreams last? I can never get mine to last more than 5 minutes when i luciddreamaxxed. Also thats a sweet dream ngl

I'm tryna sleep and already spooked out about something. Didn't need to read this.

how long do you estimate your lucid dreams last? I can never get mine to last more than 5 minutes when i luciddreamaxxed. Also thats a sweet dream ngl

Mine also don't last longer. It is always a race against time. But I could probably hold them longer if I wouldn't increase my body excitement by fucking. But then what's the point.

In the past I already tried all the other interesting stuff like flying, driving, diving, reading, even mathematics lol.

tfw i never had a lucid dream, but today i had a dream about going to a party (i've never been to a party so it didn't look like a party at all when i compare it to photos of parties on google)

tl;dr i hung up posters saying that foids are whores and insulted a foid and i woke up

are you getting lucid dreams randomly? or are you doing something that makes them happen? i've been trying for half a year and i never had one

are you getting lucid dreams randomly? or are you doing something that makes them happen? i've been trying for half a year and i never had one

It's randomly. I've been getting them naturally since I was a little kid. Sometimes there are months in-between.
It helps to sleep at odd hours for example in the afternoon.

I've never tried these strategies with dream journals and reality checks.
tfw i never had a lucid dream, but today i had a dream about going to a party (i've never been to a party so it didn't look like a party at all when i compare it to photos of parties on google)

tl;dr i hung up posters saying that foids are whores and insulted a foid and i woke up

lucid or not, it was a based dream ;)

Last edited:
It has been a while since I had a lucid dream. That dream was based and a good dream though.

I cant even sustain my daydreams
so jelly

Dream mogs me. I dream about dumb stuff. I have a recurring dream of a row of houses on a beach. And then my dream cuts to a shot inside one of the houses and i can see mist or maybe smoke

sex
dis why u inkel

Time to luciddreammaxx.

Sounds great bro, wish I could have dreams like that.

and do you plan to make your dreams come true?