Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Again again and again the cucks and landwhales at Incel Tears take shit out of context...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

Jesus.

They browse offtopic and found a little fun post I made BUT ignore the post I made explaining what I mean by chinksluts.

They have brain problems. They forget things easily, just like the last chad cock they have. They forget.

They forget if tyrone has fucked them in the ass or if they had incest. They forget.

It is ok though. I can explain breifly again.

Chinkslut = asian woman that completely disregards her own race and actively goes only for white men to either please society, their parents or their fetish needs of being dominated by a white man while disregarding her own race because she deems them completely inferior.

Fucking hell Incel Tears.. are you really this retarded? And you cucks also make yourselves to appear as "smart".

LMAO

Last edited:
your mysogyny was showing :soy::soy::soy:

they were THIS dumb
well they will try anything to demonize us even at troll/funny posts they must have villian or else their little cuck subreddit is dead

they dont give a shit what you say

they just want to laugh about an ugly person's pain

well they will try anything to demonize us even at troll/funny posts they must have villian or else their little subreddit is dead
I agree, we are always on their mind. They always constantly search for posts to share to their numale friends. It is so absurd.. and they call us obsessed..

I agree, we are always on their mind. They always constantly search for posts to share to their numale friends. It is so absurd.. and they call us obsessed..
and even when they dont find edgy posts they post posts like this and do the same thing ffs how pathetic you must be to do this

and even when they dont find edgy posts they post posts like this and do the same thing ffs how pathetic you must be to do this
When they dont find posts.. THEY MAKE UP THEIR OWN POSTS. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

When they dont find posts.. THEY MAKE UP THEIR OWN POSTS. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
imo we should do the same we must cherrypick their posts and demonize them too its only fair
i saw a thread earlier about it cherypick we must do it more

imo we should do the same we must cherrypick their posts and demonize them too its only fair
i saw a thread earlier about it cherypick we must do it more
Nope. Only they can cherrypick and incels should drop dead on the street.

they just want to laugh about an ugly person's pain

Very true, we could say that we adopted a homeless dog that was abused and they'd still assume there's something "misogynistic" about it.

Very true, we could say that we adopted a homeless dog that was abused and they'd still assume there's something "misogynistic" about it.

they would laugh about you being a lonely stupid incel who needs a dog. Like a crazy cat lady

wow they say they want you:feelshehe::chad: chads.is tbh..

wow they say they want you:feelshehe::chad: chads.is tbh..
Tbh I dont mind diving in the IncelTears ocean. Maybe I can strike one disabled stacy

:cool::cool::cool: