Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Afterlife hopes?

Jailbaitmaxxer

Jailbaitmaxxer

Officer
★★★
Do you have any hope in the afterlife? What do you hope for?

A paradise with me and my love interest on some warm summer island with a train station that we ride on for the majority of the time enjoying each others company forever

A paradise with me and my love interest on some warm summer island with a train station that we ride on for the majority of the time enjoying each others company forever
maybe if the multiverse is real after you die you wake up in that world

Hoping to be more attractive in the afterlife/or hoping that looks won't matter there as much

I hope for a utopia where I can be anything and do anything.

I'm gonna be in hell, so I try not to think about it too much.

I hope for a utopia where I can be anything and do anything.
same. that would be perfect. could fulfill any fantasy, fuck any girl when and how i want. stop time. travel in time. experience anything i want. i would of course love to experience so many beautiful, magical things outside of sex, but tbh the first thing i would do for a long time is fucking every girl i ever saw and felt attracted to. outside of hard fucking i would also have romantic and loving relationships. but first i would mate with them all, fuck them on the street, in their houses, in their shower, follow them everywhere, sleep in their beds with them, and breath in their pussy stench every day. i could reprogram traditions, make a new tradition where it's common for girls to greet me by letting my sniff their vaginas and they kiss my penis.
I'm gonna be in hell, so I try not to think about it too much.
so you believe in a theist god?

same. that would be perfect. could fulfill any fantasy, fuck any girl when and how i want. stop time. travel in time. experience anything i want. i would of course love to experience so many beautiful, magical things outside of sex, but tbh the first thing i would do for a long time is fucking every girl i ever saw and felt attracted to. outside of hard fucking i would also have romantic and loving relationships. but first i would mate with them all, fuck them on the street, in their houses, in their shower, follow them everywhere, sleep in their beds with them, and breath in their pussy stench every day. i could reprogram traditions, make a new tradition where it's common for girls to greet me by letting my sniff their vaginas and they kiss my penis.

so you believe in a theist god?
I believe that this god fucking despises me, and wants me to suffer a cruel and horrible life full of endless suffering.

I would want the afterlife to be paradise until your soul is completely healed from the awful world we live in. Then when we are fully completed, content, and fulfilled we get to choose to reincarnate or stay and become a guardian for someone's soul and help then achieve their dreams.

I believe that this god fucking despises me, and wants me to suffer a cruel and horrible life full of endless suffering.
i hope you and all of us get a heaven as compensation for all the suffering, maybe if there's some sort of benevolent quality about existence. if not, we're doomed. if the multiverse is real, every particle configuration that is possible will happen for eternity. quantum fluctuations will make anything exist in this theory. the best thing will happen but also the worst things. so it's basically heaven and hell forever. i hope not that would be terrible. i hope for a benevolent end.

i hope you and all of us get a heaven as compensation for all the suffering, maybe if there's some sort of benevolent quality about existence. if not, we're doomed. if the multiverse is real, every particle configuration that is possible will happen for eternity. quantum fluctuations will make anything exist in this theory. the best thing will happen but also the worst things. so it's basically heaven and hell forever. i hope not that would be terrible. i hope for a benevolent end.
Me too man, me too. I've cursed out this world one too many times, and unfortunately I can't change my mindset.

The afterlife is the ultimate cope
it's not even a cope because who know what it would entail, could be an afterlife of suffering. i think non existence is bullshit and cope

it's not even a cope because who know what it would entail, could be an afterlife of suffering. i think non existence is bullshit and cope
The Afterlife isn`t real neither is God both are fucking bluepilled soy copes

I would want the afterlife to be paradise until your soul is completely healed from the awful world we live in. Then when we are fully completed, content, and fulfilled we get to choose to reincarnate or stay and become a guardian for someone's soul and help then achieve their dreams.
sounds amazing i really hope so. a paradise where we can do anything we want. depending on our lives we could reincarnate again or choose different lives.

The Afterlife isn`t real neither is God both are fucking bluepilled soy copes
you realize the odds for a universe like ours coming into existence from nothing are virtually zero right?

you realize the odds for a universe like ours coming into existence from nothing are virtually zero right?
Yes but to think some all power being truly exists and we can't find any evidence other than fan fics of it really makes you think.

eternal life, meeting the creator and having my beckoning unanswered questions finally answered.

Yes but to think some all power being truly exists and we can't find any evidence other than fan fics of it really makes you think.
you could explain it by other tings than god. even if there's a god, he would need the same explanation and it would be a god very different from religion anyway.
That`s pure bullshit also why does that matter we are here now so prove God exists
again i'm not saying god did it.
eternal life, meeting the creator and having my beckoning unanswered questions finally answered.
what questions?

Get back in the reincarnation hell realm line you inker!

72 virgins inshallah

you could explain it by other tings than god. even if there's a god, he would need the same explanation and it would be a god very different from religion anyway.

again i'm not saying god did it.

what questions?
like what’s our purpose, why does he allow humans to suffer if he’s an all powerful being who can put a stop to it in an instant, what’s the reason for us existing, etc.

Nothing. Because reincarnation is a psyop and it’s bullshit. Reincarnation is a hindu cuck mindset hoping things will be better in the next life when it won’t. Only this life matters and the implications this life will have on everything else. Fuck thinking about the afterlife.

Heaven and hell is a psyop too. Nigga earth is heaven and hell all at once just depends on the person you’re born as and how life plays out for you. Fuck the afterlife it’s not interesting and I don’t give a fuck. Afterlife information is full of psyops. Fuck all of it

either paradise (appropriately tailored to me) or nothing

72 virgins inshallah
only 72? ai sex utopia offers billions more
like what’s our purpose, why does he allow humans to suffer if he’s an all powerful being who can put a stop to it in an instant, what’s the reason for us existing, etc.
good questions
Nothing. Because reincarnation is a psyop and it’s bullshit. Reincarnation is a hindu cuck mindset hoping things will be better in the next life when it won’t. Only this life matters and the implications this life will have on everything else. Fuck thinking about the afterlife.
i don't believe in reincarnation either but non existence after death is also nonsensical.
either paradise (appropriately tailored to me) or nothing
how do you envision paradise?

I hope I reincarnate into a powerful Elite bloodline

Yes. Hopefully i'll be in Heaven with God when i die

There is no afterlife, and that's a good thing. Both Chad and Incel will get the same end when they die.

I expect either hell or reincarnation.

Hopefully. I think it might however be possible that chad will reincarnate and an incel will just cease to exist after death. I will make a thread about this in the future, here I made an overview of upcoming threads, as you can see I plan on explaining my theories about afterlife:

https://incels.is/threads/summary-of-my-upcoming-threads.634067/
Bullshit, there is no life after death - everything that makes you you, your brain cells and their work will die at the moment of death. The afterlife is a myth that was used by a few priests and priests for the sake of power over the masses of the population. This is called religion.

Hopefully. I think it might however be possible that chad will reincarnate and an incel will just cease to exist after death. I will make a thread about this in the future, here I made an overview of upcoming threads, as you can see I plan on explaining my theories about afterlife:

https://incels.is/threads/summary-of-my-upcoming-threads.634067/
A religion where there is no life after death does not exist. Because every religion is based on the fear of death.

Bullshit, there is no life after death - everything that makes you you, your brain cells and their work will die at the moment of death. The afterlife is a myth that was used by a few priests and priests for the sake of power over the masses of the population. This is called religion.
We can't tell 100% for sure, its likely there is nothing after death but I had a thought... As I said I will make a thread about this at some point where I will explain what I mean in detail

non existence makes no sense so it won't happen after you die. nothing is a human concept it doesn't exist. existence is a brute fact about reality. there was always existence and it will be this way forever. if nothing was possible it would be the default state and we wouldn't exist. the laws of physics wouldn't exist.

the multiverse is real, quantum fluctuations and the laws of physics will always create new universes and life forms. if it's not a simulation or something it's a multiverse where every particle configuration will happen for eternity. better hope it's a benevolent simulation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAaxlyb4Z60

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBchLPHK2o

non existence makes no sense so it won't happen after you die. nothing is a human concept it doesn't exist. existence is a brute fact about reality. there was always existence and it will be this way forever. if nothing was possible it would be the default state and we wouldn't exist. the laws of physics wouldn't exist.

the multiverse is real, quantum fluctuations and the laws of physics will always create new universes and life forms. if it's not a simulation or something it's a multiverse where every particle configuration will happen for eternity. better hope it's a benevolent simulation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAaxlyb4Z60

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBchLPHK2o

Dude, forget it, after death it will be the same as it was before you were born - Nothing!