Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After you coom do you fling it at the walls

261EA745 88AC 4930 BEF7 9DFBD5BAA54C

i usually coom on my hand then i mix it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of starch
then toss the mixture out of the window on toilet passengers

no, I usually cover the hole with my hands so the cum can't leave and after a few minutes I go to the toilet to get rid of it

I just let it go wherever it goes naturally as I want to savour the moment, so depending on how much there is, it sometimes ends up on the carpet. I don't usually wipe the tip when I'm done so my boxers get stained.

I came in big toilet paper condom I make which I put around my Dick when cumming, sometimes I just come in the toilet, that’s less messy

No, I use a tissue or sock

my walls are covered in yellow stains

I do it on a piece of TP or paper towel.

no, I usually cover the hole with my hands so the cum can't leave and after a few minutes I go to the toilet to get rid of it
Memories bruh...

Nah I just wash my hands and wipe up anything that got on my keyboard with paper towels.

I coom in the swimsuit bra belonging to a foidlet that I found in the closet.

my spermies only deserve to be in the trash or the toilet...

i thought i was the only person who does this. sometimes i coom on my belly and fling it around like a monkey

@Intellau_Celistic how do you approach this?

j haven't cummed in 400 days. but when I use to, I use a tissur

I just flush it down the toilet :feelsthink:

How do you learn this power
Fill up your schedule with work and meditation max hardcore. Minimize sugar/junk/processed food as those foods encourage hedonism and make a person lazier.

I mean is it bad to coom? Isn’t that our primary function
It is bad for monk maxxers, money maxxers, study maxxers. Coom = lower energy, motivation, time wasted, lower luck level in my case even(I am more lucky/successful on NoFap streaks)

It is bad for monk maxxers, money maxxers, study maxxers. Coom = lower energy, motivation, time wasted, lower luck level in my case even(I am more lucky/successful on NoFap streaks)
You're an inspiration

what do yuo eat
boiled/baked/lightly fried meat(possibly avoid it altogether if you really have high sex drive), no oily meat nor KFC style or at the least not often! No beans(causes gas which can mean longer erection time!). No chips/sweets or once a week/month. no drinks but water and protein shakes.

boiled/baked/lightly fried meat(possibly avoid it altogether if you really have high sex drive), no oily meat nor KFC style or at the least not often! No beans(causes gas which can mean longer erection time!). No chips/sweets or once a week/month. no drinks but water and protein shakes.
monks me

I just let it go wherever it goes naturally as I want to savour the moment, so depending on how much there is, it sometimes ends up on the carpet. I don't usually wipe the tip when I'm done so my boxers get stained.
:yes:

You do you, brocel :smonk:
I will marry you and make you bear many, many, many, many children.
I will make you poop my kids every single day, 100 kids per day, I will make more and more and I will not get exhausted from it.
And I will make you get pregnant every singe day until you give me a legion of daughters with the same big boobs so I will have to fuck them too and keep breeding like tapeworms, ok? :chad: