Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting After years of reflecting on the injustices of life I came to the bitter conclusion that

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
Ugly people just shouldn't live

It's basically a life inhibited from true self-esteem, inhibited from love, it's a life in mourning.

There is an ideal beauty whether you like it or not, and when you are ugly, you will live with guilt because of it even through its not your fault, when you are ugly your existence is a crime against society, against beauty, against nature

I don't even think arranged marriage is right, sharia, things like that, regardless of the system being ugly is suffering and encouraging the reproduction of ugly people is dysgenic, it generates suffering,

I know it seems cruel, and it even seems like I'm making this post to show that "look how radical I am, how edgy I am" but that's not it, quite the opposite, i'm a person who has always despised people like that, people who try to get attention through controversial opinions or who do so to vent their own frustrations

In fact, i do this because I really can't help but feel sorry for all of us, and I don't see any other conclusion, I mean: do you want to fight against nature? It's always a losing battle... A person who will live their entire life in mourning for what they do not deserve to suffer... being ugly is very cruel guys, much more than we usually think
Because everything is based on your appearance and unfortunately you were born as an extremely social animal, so there is no way to escape it, whether we like it or not, the two dimensions of human suffering are genetics and poverty

The thing is, many people get used to humiliation, they get used to exclusion, they get used to looking in the mirror and feeling discouraged for the rest of the day, they get used to living a mediocre life because of something they have no control over
But they don't deserve to go through any of this, they don't deserve to go through the suffering and trauma that they will keep for the rest of their lives
When you are ugly you need to breathe copes, plan copes, you need to live with illusions for things you don't need to go through.

You will never genuinely win people's admiration regardless of what you do or what you are, that is, you are socially deficient

So you think: fuck society, I'm going to be some kind of Diogenes and I will deny social norms, but unfortunately as long as you are an animal, being ugly will be a burden, unconsciously, one day you will wake up without being in defensive mode of revolt after having dreamed of your life if you were born the right way and you can't do anything but feel miserable

I can't see anything other than a whole life based on trying to lie to yourself every second, because first of all life is something that in itself didn't need to happen, all suffering is essentially meaningless, a life that has such a large configuration of suffering is... Very sad, tragic
I do not advocate for a genocide but I believe it is better to prevent people like that from being born, not that they will all suffer the same way but some will suffer too much it is better not to risk so much

Finally, I ask you, do you think that a whole life based on copes is worth living?

Last edited:
200 iq thread
being ugly is to live in a prison where you cant do shit but suffer