Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel after watching this video you will rope

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-

Can you explain how there are million cucks and rostie femoids who watch theese stupid videos?

anyway in this videos you can see the facial structure of males who attract girls.

It gives you cancer anyway.

Can you explain how there are million cucks and rostie femoids who watch theese stupid videos?
Can you explain why you're posting it ? :feelstastyman:

anyway in this videos you can see the facial structure of males who attract girls.
Not only the facial structure but also the race. Not a single ethnic man was in this video.

You really did it this time, OP

Young teen love that I will never experience, fuck this world

Serves as a good black pill proof for gymcels. Mostly no muscle definition in these guys, it's all about face/ethnicity

I prefer go ER than rope.

:feelsokman:

watched it, didn't rope, hope a bear comes out of nowhere and mauls them

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Chofuel tbhngl :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

We live in a society

Nope not watching, thumbnail of video gave me too many homicidal feelings already.

Serves as a good black pill proof for gymcels. Mostly no muscle definition in these guys, it's all about face/ethnicity
no 15 years old teen hits the gym, 99% gym members are of age.
you need years to find out the workout and diet that fits for you so it's very hard to be shredded before 20 years old.

when you are 30+ years old, half men are overweight so a shredded phisique has an incredible impact.

no 15 years old teen hits the gym, 99% gym members are of age.
starting at 15 or somethign around that age is the best thign you can do tbh