Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After waking up from my 30 min naps, I’m super sad about my life

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Does this happen to anyone else? I wake up from my power naps, and the realization that I’m a early 20’s friendless (except 1), girlfriendless virgin who missed out on all crucial life experiences all hit me at once. It’s almost as if when I wake up, I was subconsciously hoping it was a dream, and that I would be waking up to a better reality. But it isn’t and I never do. :feelscry:

yeah, this happens to me. once I wake up, it all hits me that I'm a fucking loser. I really don't see how any incel doesn't cope with drugs or alcohol.

yeah, this happens to me. once I wake up, it all hits me that I'm a fucking loser. I really don't see how any incel doesn't cope with drugs or alcohol.
Feels bad man. I feel your pain. Also username checks out Jfl

i dont have power naps.

go to bed at 1am, wake up between 8-10 am

Instead of napping, CHOose to be more productive

it's depressing to know that you can't sleep again for a while.
that's when you realize you were napping to not be conscious of the world.

the same depression happens after fapping, when you know you can't fap again for some time, and you're reminded of it constantly throughout the day.

When that happens to me, i just put on some headphones and start blasting some heavy music (Slipknot is pretty good tbh), the hate flows in, the depression goes out.

30 minute naps isn't powerful. my naps last 2-3 hours. when you sleep, all the misery and bad thoughts go away

Wouldn’t it be nice if we could sleep forever

Does this happen to anyone else? I wake up from my power naps, and the realization that I’m a early 20’s friendless (except 1), girlfriendless virgin who missed out on all crucial life experiences all hit me at once. It’s almost as if when I wake up, I was subconsciously hoping it was a dream, and that I would be waking up to a better reality. But it isn’t and I never do. :feelscry:

Happens to me before I sleep. I make up all of these grand ideas about how my life’s going to become and what I’m going to do/Change, then I wake up and do the same shit and the cycle continues only sadder.

Happens to me before I sleep. I make up all of these grand ideas about how my life’s going to become and what I’m going to do/Change, then I wake up and do the same shit and the cycle continues only sadder.

I’m a early 20’s friendless
Two problems you should improve upon OP

1) since "early" begins with a vowel, you should write "an early"
2) don't put an apostrophe before the S, just do "20s" : you're not removing a vowel or indicating possession
I really don't see how any incel doesn't cope with drugs or alcohol.
Exercise can work better TBH
do you even try hanging upside down or spinning in circles like I do?
cheaper, has health benefits, faster

I do drink coffee though so I guess that's a drug but I could cope without it

My head hits the pillow and the cringe sideshow starts. Any embarrassing moment, even ones I think might not have even happened and my mind just makes up pops up and attacks me all at once. A kaleidoscope of self hatred.

Two problems you should improve upon OP

1) since "early" begins with a vowel, you should write "an early"
2) don't put an apostrophe before the S, just do "20s" : you're not removing a vowel or indicating possession

Exercise can work better TBH
do you even try hanging upside down or spinning in circles like I do?
cheaper, has health benefits, faster

I do drink coffee though so I guess that's a drug but I could cope without it
Reported for being a faggot

once I wake up, it all hits me that I'm a fucking loser
I was in a blissful 16hr sleep when my Mom woke me up yelling, "HAVEN'T YOU SLEPT ENOUGH!?"
this wave of emotion came over me. sad emotions. hateful emotions. pathetic emotions. knowing i am only happy in my sleep and whenever i wake up the reality sets in that my whole life is in shambles and there is nothing i can do about it

I was in a blissful 16hr sleep when my Mom woke me up yelling, "HAVEN'T YOU SLEPT ENOUGH!?"
Yeah my mom does the same shit